Should I bring her to Gullivers?

David99UK

At one the 2 occasions I have ever been to Gullivers there were two women present , one pregnant . The man sitting front of me did even wear a tie and appeared to be very educated although it was Jimmy Blonde :grinyes: . Can't see any problem . Although it is probably not the perfect strategy to introduce your missus as an ex-freelancer , maybe it is enough if you know that .

BuBi

mmmmmm. I guess this is saying "doable" - but perhaps not the smartest idea......

I wouldn't take a GTG unless she was very broad minded (and I only met one GTG and I never got to find out how broad minded she was :( ) and I wouldn't take a BG (no point)......I will ask her, if only out of politeness - but thinking about it further I suspect she will not........but......

Go for it many girls turn up there now & again although I wouldn't really want to bring my own. Not really sure why, but kinda like to keep my 2 lifes separate :cover:

Me too, sort of.........but I figured that if I did turn up with her in tow and sat down and said my name is David99UK, this is my new wife the ex-Nun that after my postings over the last month or 2 that the giggling might be more uncomfortable than the unmentioned truth (albeit that I would not actually introduce her as the well known........... :shocked: )

Archived