How dumb are falangs? Hope this is not a trend..

BKKanalist

http://www.bkk141.com/default.aspx

Although the layout is like the 141 links for HK the pricing is not.

The only person I know who has used this thought it was great- the girl pictured actually shows up.

He was not upset that the five thousand baht was only for "time and companionship" and she was sure to negotiate her tip in advance.

I thought that the era of the 10,000 baht single shot short time was only here for Old Hippie, who is more jai dee than most. Sure hope this is not a trend....

Regular tourists and residents might recognize a face or two in here from Cowboy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q5. What happens if I donâ??t like or want the model that has been sent?

A. If you do not like the model sent, please reimburse her 500 Baht for the taxi fare, please call us we would be happy for you to select another model.

500 baht for a taxi ?

well i guess if you are paying 5k baht you really have no idea how far a 500 baht taxi ride would take her :)

OC

Q7. Can I arrange to meet the model privately without making a booking through Bkk141?

A. Each appointment must be booked only through Bkk141; the model will refuse any request to meet with her privately. Please do not ask for her mobile number, again the companion will refuse your request this is in order to protect her privacy. :rotl:

The pic of the week, Yoke, is a bit of a "yoke" as we'd say in Ireland, as in "I wouldn't touch that yoke with yours!".

6,000 baht for short time?

F**k!

Damn right!

I can get 2 girls in Rainbow ST for that price! :smirk:

"Wonder how much the girl ends up getting of that?"

Only a few hundred baht. All that goes to the agency. In the one experience I know of with that agency the guy paid that for her to show up and then that again for a ten thousand baht quickie...she only got tips. She said so...

Archived