Converting to Christianity

SiLeakHunt

Gotta smile at the attitude that says bashing Christians is all fine and dandy - even though most of you are Christians,non practising, secular or otherwise - but the faux liberalati come rushing out of the woodwork if you try the same with Islam. You know - Islam. The one with the paedophile prophet? That one.

I hate/slam all religions...though I sort of like Bhuddism...seems less intrusive in theory...as for christians, they are the only group that repeatedly annoys me by knocking on my door to try and win me over to their side. The Jews, Muslims, Bhuddists, Hindus etc, do not...

A priest and a rabbi whose church / synagogue were next to each other were out by the street one day; an 11 year old boy walks by.

The priest says to the rabbi â??hey lets take him inside and fuck him.â? :hubba: :shhh:

The rabbi says, â??out of what?â? :deal::dunno:

Buddhism basically says: This is the path to proper living. Accept it if you want. If you don't, no problem. Up to you.

The only Christian groups who have ever approached me in the States have been the Jehovah's Witnesses (who apparently believe they will be damned if they don't try to convert people) and the Mormons (who might not be accepted as Christians by many folks). Young Mormons are supposed to go on a mission for two years - at their own expense.

In Thailand the Mormons told me they are instructed not to bother the Farangs, just the Thais.

So you see, these people aren't really that bad. Both grups are taught the missionary position and they stick right to it.

Actually Jehovah Witnesses aren't really that bad once I think about it. I worked at a factory after I got out of high school. A black girl worked there and she was a Jehovah Witness. I wanted to go to Montreal once, and she went with me. On the way back, I sampled the forbidden fruit. Damn, it was pretty good. Before you kick them in the ass as they going flying out your door, imagine what kind of head they could give. You might be surprised.

As for Jesus, he was a long hair, cool guy who got called Jesus Christ a lot. My father used to call me Jesus Christ also. I don't think there was that much similarity between us but then what the shit did I know.

Archived