Help! Nokia charger specs

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pe7e wrote that the charger is specified 5.3V DC 500mA. USB port has 5V DC 500mA. So this should be working.

suadum, just wait until you're back. Try the original charger, if this won't work a new battery will most likely solve the problem. I guess there are enough Nokias around to try a different battery before you go and buy a new one.

And if your TG asks why you didnt call and had your phone off - tell her the truth, you were with a japanese bird and didn't want to be disturbed!

Ah. C I am so fucked now, but ypur advise is always spot on/. Been hangong in a surfer bar in Japan, smoking odd ciggies and loving the Ennglidh Beat. Glad they have a Mac onlione here to play nb the Net...

How pathetic am I tp read and repond to this in m,y co0nditin????

Buy I will submit I kill the phone with a 19VDC bvlast from my laptop power supply...

Im an idiot...

Do not care now,

SD

Buy I will submit I kill the phone with a 19VDC bvlast from my laptop power supply...

Oops, they don't like that.

The Graphite is available in BKK according to Mrs Mekong's Cousin who is deals in cellphones wholesale. The differance between the Graphite and say the Stealth or Atom is that its OS is WM5 Smartphone edition as oppossed to WM5 Pocket PC Phone Edition. You wont get full mobile office (word excel etc), but at least WM5 Smartphone supports Skype light something that Sybian and Palm do not support.

I seem to remember a few months ago you were looking for a phone with Built-in Wireless LAN 802.11b+g that can support Skype and the Graphite will fill your needs.

Archived