Crackdown where to go then?

Are these crackdowns effective all over LOS or yet only in Bkk and Pattaya ??

In Phuket as well ?? anyone knows?? Shit I dont wanna stop party at 2 am its shit

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by themayorofpattaya:

As there's go-gos open in Pattaya from 11 am to 2 am I think you'll have more than enough time to party, 15 hours is enough for most folks I would guess.

Well said. I live in Pattaya 6 months a year, and nightlife up to 2am is plenty. Normally i am in bed 1am. I would just miss Marine disco late at night sometimes.

Roland

WHAT???????? Marine not open late huh? How about Lucky Star Bar just opposite Marine across the street?? It used to be a 24/7 place!! And now I hear the Girls want 1000 bath for LT, damn I think I start loosing interest in LOS rapidly.

BF 200 baht beer bar

BF 500 baht gogo bar.

Girls 500 baht ST, 1000 LT

ST bars Soi Yudsak 700-800 baht all in.

Beach Rd freelancers as little as 300 baht... I believe. Never tried.

These are the standard fees. For guys wearing 10 baht gold chains and wallets bigger than their crotch ... much much more!

Good luck, mate.

W.T.F !! 800 bath at Yodsak places!! Hell when we went to King Kong it was only 300 bath for a shortie. Seriously todays prices are just plain stoopid. Then you need a day budget like 3000 or even more, well thats waay to much for poor me so bye bye Thailand.

Sorry Old hippie, heh. Marine disco is , or should it be "was", the main hangout in south pattaya. A.k.a chicken farm. They used to close around 5 am or sth and was always packed with many hundreds of working girls. I never loved the place so much myself but it was the place you always ended up outside after all the other bars closed. Many freelancer girls there.

I was in Pattaya in mid-July. Bars were still active at 3AM. Lots of girls and very few guys. Found a real cutie on Soi 8 at 3AM. No sign of any early shutdown then.

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

Archived