Subforums

khunsanuk

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys are okay with the current subforums here or whether changes are required?

For instance, it looks like the Singapore forum isn't used much. Should it be removed?

Any forums you would like to see added?

Sanuk!

Singapore doesn't get used much, but is handy as it's a pretty common spot for a weekend away or a visa run.

So my vote is keep it in. It can't really hurt if it's left in, can it?

A Japan one would be handy. Japan seems to come up a fair bit - especially recently.

I personally would be against removing any subfora.

It is nice to have all info regarding one country in one subforum.

I would second Moonoi's Japan request. And I think adding fora for other countries might attract people. Like Laos, Vietnam or China (which is definately ever more and more popular!)

Waerth

Glad you're behaving yourself, DS/DC....

I know you're a good and moral boy and wouldn't do anything to upset your wives!! :grinyes::grinyes:

Oh - do you still throw away the stick with Chinese birds, or is that only for SE Asia???!!! :o

Hehehehehehe,

Thanks Piggy....Yep....Always throw away the stick in China....

Last trip, in Shenzen, my Boss took me for a Foot massage. Very pleasant indeed....

He was chatting away to the girls that were working on us....I have absolutely no Chinese language skills..... mine was 21 ...and VERY cute...

Half way through the session, he leaned over and told me that "Mine" was VERY interested in coming to my Hotel room to provide a private "Half Foot" massage....LOL.....

What could I do???? I'm only Human (sometimes) and.....He was paying....55555555

This girl was HOT....in every sense of the word.... Within 5 minutes of being in the room, she had her tongue down my throat and was disrobing herself at the same time....555555

Dragged me to the shower and proceeded to give me an incredible BJ......don't think she'd had dinner, cos boy was she "Hungry" :grinyes::grinyes: :thumbup: :grinyes::grinyes:

Managed to get rid of her about an hour before I had to meet my Boss for Breakfast.....it was a loooooooog day...55555

Next afternoon after getting back to the Hotel, the phone in my room rings.......it was "Her" friend that spoke English (litten bit) she wanted a repeat performance......

....Well, like I said....I'm only human....555555

Cheers (Not so) DC

Archived