What kind of jobs out there will have you travelling alot?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A girl I know used to go out with a wedding photographer. He'd spent several years as a cruise ship photographer going all over the world. He studied photography at a technical college so he knew his way around a 35 mm but he weren't no David Bailey. He said he'd got up to much fun with filipinas aboard ship over the years.

My ex-wife was Lancome's marketing manager for all south-east and northern Asia. She lived in suites in Grand Hyatts, Hiltons or Four Seasons 6 monthes a year.

It gave me lots of free time to travel west to Brasil.

:smirk:

I regret I didn't study engineering. Lot's of Finnish companies sending their engineers to Thailand branches (telecommunications, construction etc.). Not sure if I would have been a good engineer though :idea:

Now I'm working in freight forwarding business and waiting when I could be located to some SEA branch :)

What kind of jobs or careers out there will have you travelling alot? I hear about people saying they travel all over the world for business. What types of careers do they tend to have? From what you have seen. Thanks.

What kind of skills do you have?

Archived