How common is Rimming?

Wallenda

I have to confess I didn't even know what rimming was until 2 days ago. Well, let me rephrase that. I had had experience with it, but didn't know what it was called. My first experience was a few months ago -- and it was a total surprise. Getting what I imagined was a standard BJ and suddenly the tongue is in places where I never expected it to be.

OK...so now I'm wondering: how common is this? I mean, in my situation, it was a standard pickup (not in Thailand by the way) and I didn't ask for it, it just happened. The girl seemed perfectly fine with doing it. On subsequent visits (heh heh) it got better.

But is this fairly common out there, or a rarity? Are there places you can go where it's fairly standard? I have a bit of experience by now, in Thailand and elsewhere in Southeast Asia, also China, and in 7 yrs never ran across this particular pleasure.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is rimming?

Rimming is the popular name for oral-anal contact. There is some risk of HIV transmission in this activity for the person doing the rimming if there is blood in the area as a result of fucking, fisting or using sex toys. It is also possible for blood to be passed the other way if the person doing the rimming has, for example, bleeding gums.

There is currently only minimal evidence that rimming might present an HIV risk and we will update this section when we become aware of any new data.

Rimming presents more of a risk to people in the form of transmission of gut infections and these are obliviously more dangerous to people who are HIV-positive. These infections can be from a variety of organisms, including parasites and bacteria. These include Cryptosporidium, shygella and the less serious but still unpleasant gastroenteritis.

The other health risks associated with contact with shit are the various types of Hepatitis, a group of conditions, which attack the liver and can in extreme cases prove fatal. There are vaccines which can provide protection against some forms.

Non-microwavable cling film and dental dams (squares of latex) can be used as a barrier when rimming to provide protection from infection. Apply some water based lube to the anus and be careful to use only the one side of the barrier.

Also called anilingus - I've never asked for it but some girls both thai and others give it by themselves in the 69. A little more hardcore ladies with more years in the profession were most of them. :D

Good to know, thanks, but the question was how common it is, not what it is. I know what it is, well, as of 2 days ago anyway. The girl wasn't Chinese, btw. Still hoping to get the answer to the question that I'm wondering about now. ;-)

The only time I can recall it happening to me was when I visited the **** Club (The place with the biblical garden name that can't be mentioned). The girls wedged a cushion under the base of my back and while one was giving me a BJ the other tongued my arsehole. Quite pleasant really. sml (31).gif

I don't know what is rimming, but eating a girl's butt is a hobby of mine, and if I don't do it it just ain't sex in my book.

Reminds me the moldovian cutie I've met two weeks ago in Bucarest, and fucked just after a fine diner in a russian restaurant ; I've sticked my tongue so far up her ass that I could have tasted her bortsch before it got cold.

:grinyes:

Archived