How common is Rimming?

Wallenda

OK...so now I'm wondering: how common is this?

It's fairly common :)

Probably not so common to rim on a first date though.

Personally, it's standard routine - but, hey, one person's perversion is anothers plain vanilla...

Recommend a visit to The Place That Cannot Be Named - everyone should enjoy the pleasure of a simultaneous blow & rim job at some time in their life. :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm not in Thailand now. It's not a service I'm particulary needing, it's nice with this girl but not sure I'd seek it out elsewhere. But if I ever do get the urge while in BKK, then that's good info, thanks. By the way, how or why is it that The Place That Cannot Be Named can not be named? Seems strange, since pretty much everything else can be.

It's fairly common

Probably not so common to rim on a first date though.

That'd make a great t-shirt!!

"DO YOU RIM ON FIRST DATES?"

:D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I m sure you could find someone in MBK to print that T-shirt for you...most Thais probably would nt know what it meant,and farangs that see it would be laughing in disbelief at your audacity.

Maybe you could make it understood universally if you used the those little human figures doing the action... they use on T-shirts and on signs.

In answer to your question...yes I do rim on first dates. :)

In answer to your question...yes I do rim on first dates. :)

Who makes the first move? ;-)

To the OP (took me forever to finally twig this meant 'the original poster")... it is odd that this particular place "cannot be named", and even more odd that although it cannot be named - it is presetn as an ad... there on the left somewhere often...

But then odd can make a pleasant change.

Incidentally, years and years ago i remember snorting with derision when "Fergie" was papped with a boyfriend recieving a "toe" job - him sucking her toes...... then years later, a one time only experience, i myself received this experience - and in thailand no less..... so extar thrill factor for the girl to be 'doing' my feet so to speak. Remarkable.

Even more remarkable was how good it felt..... i'd never have thought that area between your toes could be so erotically sensitive.

coops

I havent had it done but I would nt be against it. My feet are pretty tickly and I enjoy a foot massage. The bodies is full of erogenous zones the feet being one of them...

although I reckon alot of the guys who come to LOS for p4p think the erogenous zones are a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean somewhere :D or maybe Pacific Rim is more apt for this thread.

>a "toe" job - him sucking her toes...... then years later, a one time only experience, i myself received this experience - and in thailand no less..... so extar thrill factor for the girl to be 'doing' my feet so to speak. Remarkable.

Even more remarkable was how good it felt..... i'd never have thought that area between your toes could be so erotically sensitive.<

It is!

Wait until she uses her c..t instead of her mouth!

Or, her 'third' orifice!

Or both at once!

Come back, Ms 2ToeF..k, please, I miss you so much!

Archived