Dilemma

HeartThais

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From every male married person I have met in Thailand KS and Cent might be the only ones who doesn't cheat on their wifes!

Hey CT, I don't cheat on my "Wifes".....I'm faithful to "both" of them....just gunna have a problem if they're ever in the same Country....at the same time....

Then there could be issues...LOL....

Currently stuck in the back blocks of N W Arkansas..... and I gotta tell ya there is NO HOPE of me cheating on "anyone" out here....

The most appealing potential sex partner I've seen out here is my "hand" and seeing it's only a couple of weeks till I'm back where I really want to be....I don't think I could be bothered "Wasting Bullets"....55555

C Ya'll soon....

Cheers...DC

Stuck in Arkansas?? Oh No. You're up there where they still marry their sisters :D

just remember don't go drinking in Oklahoma. 3.2 % beer.

Back to topic. Yes I'm glad I got married again. I had to do alot of changes as I have been so used to being by myself for the last 6yrs and my work is a different style in it's own. But my wife travels with me and she helps me much. She really has surprised me much.Good thing

Dubmcnut,

Stuck in NW Arkansas ya say? Well, you silly fucker, try this out. Fayetteville area or thereabouts?

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/348527204.html

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/347820924.html

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/347771951.html

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/344657746.html

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/344264108.html

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/343986912.html

http://fayar.craigslist.org/ers/343825040.html

You now owe me a bottle of red Aussie wine, a good bin #. :D

Have fun. :thumbup:

Cent

OP,

Marriage is about sharing your life with someone...experiences, memories etc....if that's not your bag, then don't do it. Maybe you're essentially a selfish, self obssessed individual. Don't try to be something you're not. If this lady of yours really is A+, then she needs an A+ guy, which you clearly are not. Do the decent thing and stay away from ladies of quality in future and try a little honesty. Back to the bar for you heartThai i think. It's seemingly the correct place for you.

Maybe, just maybe, one day you'll wake up with regrets about this girl...But a 'what if' or a 'maybe' is about you and not her. Stop being so selfish and sort it out!

So, I've started getting the marriage talk from the gf. Since I now have a new job in HK, she wants to come too but only if we get married. I'm getting older so it may be the time to settle down. Until about 5 years ago, I basically planned on getting married in my late 30s. After my first visit to Thailand 5 years ago, I've slowly changed my thinking.

My thinking now is that I don't ever need to get married. I feel that marriage is becoming obsolete. It's a fossil of an era where friendships were difficult to maintain and people were worried about being lonely. Now I think that all I need are my friends and a string of fuckbuddies. When I get older, I'll just use whores exclusively. The most important thing is friends which often seem to suffer due to relationships.

My girl is pretty awesome. She's a pediatrician, comes from a great family, easy on the eyes, and pretty fun to be with. I love the girl except that I just can't imagine wanting to wake up next to her every day of my life. I'd love to keep her as a very close friend (and occasional lay).

So, if you don't plan on having kids, is there any positive to being married? I'm serious. I've asked my married friends to come up with reasons they are married and none of them came up with anything convincing.

It sounds like you are not ready to marry. Perhaps there should be a distinction. Are you talking about an Asian or Western Marriage? It surprises me that no one has asked you about this.

I know about Western Marriages; not directly though (Much like you I'm biding my time). You may get caught up by the beauty of the Marriage Day - the flowers and bridesmaids - the tradition and ceremony. You might even forget that you need to sign you name on some paperwork. That signature might well haunt you though.

I myself plan to have kids. The advantages of getting married - the tax benefits, the seeming 'respectability' -all seem naught to me against the outrageous debits that getting a divorce seem to entail.

So go on with your life - although it sounds like a sad tale you have to tell about relying entirely on whores as you get older. Nary a sadder thing I've read in my life. Many a wise man may tell you that there is no point unless you are successfully *cheating* on somebody. Hell maybe that thought will keep you alive a bit longer.

I have lots of close friends who I have many amazing experiences with. How do you logically equate being single and being unable to enjoy or unwilling to have intimate deep relationships. In order to believe that, you have to start with the premise that the only way to share your life with someone is to be married. That's the pitcher of cyanide-laced kool-aid that I'm challenging.

In terms of relationships, all I can see is that marriage doesn't open doors, it closes them. I've lived with girls and there is nothing magical (at least for me) about cohabitation that transforms relationships into spectacular things. I guess we get to bond by doing some mundane things together like grocery shopping but I don't find that all that incredible.

On the other hand, you do have to shut down your sexual instincts, watch your behavior with other women, and make joint decisions about your relationships in general. And what do you get in return? Nothing but a commitment from the woman to do the same. How is that unselfish? You are controlling someone's behavior because you can't bear the thought of sharing her with anyone else. Staying single is sharing my life with people and requiring nothing in return except their time.

I find your post to be the standard knee-jerk responses to the question of 'why marriage?'. I think it makes sense if the women depends on her man for their livelihood (e.g. Bargirls). And it makes sense if you are poor or lonely.

I think I'm rational but not cynical. I am open to the idea that marriage does transform your relationship into something incredible. I can't see how a slip of paper and vows of fidelity do that. I do see it destroying the incentives to maintain sex appeal for one's partner.

So go on with your life - although it sounds like a sad tale you have to tell about relying entirely on whores as you get older. Nary a sadder thing I've read in my life.

I would rely on whores for sex, not companionship. What's so sad about that? Much sadder to be getting off with 60 year old pussy, IMO.

Is there an age you hit where you can't make friends? I think there was a few decades ago. With today's communication and travel technology, no one needs to be lonely.

hey Cent,

Thanks...but No thanks....Like I said I'm faithful to my "Wifes"...but one of those links was ...sorta tempting....LOL....

Only 2 weeks or so now, so think I'll "build up reserves"... Lord knows I'm gunna need 'em !!!

...might just go down to the local Church this mornin'...and do meself some singin'...and "praise the Lordin"....

....Inspired by Frank's..."Catholic Girls"...of course...

...Catholic Girls....with their tiny little mustache....

...How do they go??....after the show.....ALL the way....that's the way they go....

hehehehehe....That, brings back some ancient memories....

C ya'll in a couple of weeks

PS Big treat today....my Boss is taking us to Hooters for Lunch..... can't far can wait....55555

ferk....I'm "Homesick".....imaging doing this at 05.50on a Sunday morning....LOL.... and drinking Coke.....Fucking...STRAIGHT !!!!!!

I have lots of close friends who I have many amazing experiences with. How do you logically equate being single and being unable to enjoy or unwilling to have intimate deep relationships. In order to believe that, you have to start with the premise that the only way to share your life with someone is to be married. That's the pitcher of cyanide-laced kool-aid that I'm challenging.

In terms of relationships, all I can see is that marriage doesn't open doors, it closes them. I've lived with girls and there is nothing magical (at least for me) about cohabitation that transforms relationships into spectacular things. I guess we get to bond by doing some mundane things together like grocery shopping but I don't find that all that incredible.

On the other hand, you do have to shut down your sexual instincts, watch your behavior with other women, and make joint decisions about your relationships in general. And what do you get in return? Nothing but a commitment from the woman to do the same. How is that unselfish? You are controlling someone's behavior because you can't bear the thought of sharing her with anyone else. Staying single is sharing my life with people and requiring nothing in return except their time.

I find your post to be the standard knee-jerk responses to the question of 'why marriage?'. I think it makes sense if the women depends on her man for their livelihood (e.g. Bargirls). And it makes sense if you are poor or lonely.

I think I'm rational but not cynical. I am open to the idea that marriage does transform your relationship into something incredible. I can't see how a slip of paper and vows of fidelity do that. I do see it destroying the incentives to maintain sex appeal for one's partner.

Maybe my post was 'standard knee jerk'...but there's a reason why it's the standard, because it's reality.

From reading between the lines, you seem someone who is avoiding something, emotional intimacy some might call it, others call it 'love'...from my rather limited understanding, a marriage is about finding someone who compliments you, or even enhances you. I think the major problem is that a lot of folks marry for the wrong reason. You do seem to only see the bad in marriage, maybe you have a reason for that?

Anyway, leave the A+ to someone who will love her.

Archived