Ass Wiping

candyfloss

I remember a time I had taken a particularly attractive Thai girl home. Things were just warming up when she decided to go to the hong-nam. She was in a while. I heard the shower. She came out, and I then went in for a shower. On completion, I noticed that the garbage bin was full of toilet roll which she had obviously used to wipe her arse. I thought this was really strange. Why didn't she flush it down the lavvy ? Is this common in Thailand ? Are the plumbing systems unable to cope with dirty toilet paper ? Anyone have any similar experiences ? Put me right off my shag.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"full of toilet roll which she had obviously used to wipe her arse"

How was it obvious :neener:

I ve seen this before. Certainly put you off rimming. I ve seen the hongnams with the sign saying dont put paper in the toilet...I always put it in the toilet anyway as I couldnt bring myself to leave shitty paper lying face up in a bin in a warm country.

Don't they realise how repulsive that is to people in developed countries? You would have thought a new airport that they want to make a regional hug would have a proper piping system.

no..shit..but have heard and seen all this before..the thing I doint like is the wet floors from the water hoes, and of course no paper you dam near need a degree in takeing a good shit over there.and the thing is I get the runs not that thats a bad thing I usuly lose at least 20 pounds over there..it kind of put's me off eating much..

Don't they realise how repulsive that is to people in developed countries? You would have thought a new airport that they want to make a regional hug would have a proper piping system.

If they did not have to "hug" everyone maybe they could fix the pipes... :neener:

I've seen the same in a city on Tenerife (Canary Islands) where they had signs telling that the pipes were so small that the used toilet paper must be put in the garbage bin, else you had to pay a fine and the cleaning of the pipes.

Archived