Ass Wiping

candyfloss

I did use a super-powered gun one day when I was extremely hungover. Unfortunately, I got the aim wrong and it jettisoned straight into the back of my nutsuck... oh, the pain!!! :crazy::confused:

I managed to perform a mini enema on myself with a super-powered gun. Stood up, felt the urge again, sat down and out came the water. Now I always test the power's not too much before aiming...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just use the paper for drying if there's a gun.

I initially did that when I first got here' date=' but the paper is so sub-standard in Thailand, that as soon as it comes in contact with the water on your arse, it disintegrates, leaving a whole klingon-type-papery mess on your ass.[/quote']

Ah yes, I get that sometimes.

I think the solution to that is...

THE ARSE DRYER! :cool:

Like a little hair dryer.

Just imagine it, beside the toilet, a little Bum Gun next to a little Arse Dryer... :p

Hotels in Japan have one button that sends out the warm water and another button for the dryer. No "hose" either, it's all automatic. We spend thousands on plasma TVs and PCs but we still wipe our arses with little squares of paper. What's wrong with the world...

This has happened to me twice, first time on holidays and I was living on 23rd floor, neighbours from 19th floor complained of water coming through their roof!!!!!

Second time happened when a fellow board member was staying at our place, noise like someone having a shower but couldn't work out who? Everyone accounted for!

Then we saw a flood coming down from upstairs!

Such fun!

i had a regular Daytime bar in Patong which you used the paper to wipe your arse and leave it in a bin.

then there was the hose to flush the toilet with.

at the time i was have a case of the runs over a few Days and on this occasion i rushed to the loo and emptied my bowels.

cleaned myself up and then went to recycle the toilet water.

to my horror the hose broke away from the wall and i was unable to fix it and no way could i remove al the contents from the toilet.

i was embarrassed as i didn't want those sweet innocent Girls who lived and worked in the Bar (their only toilet) to see what awful stuff i had discharged.

i quickly walked out,grabbed my friend who was getting on very well with the best looking Girl in the joint and said we had to go NOW. (this was around 1pm).

i didn't return for 3 Days and when i did the hose was fixed and nothing was mentioned to me about the incident.

but they must have known it was me of my friend as we had been the only customers on that particular Day.......

Was that one of your early trips?

Another of the good things about Thais I realised after a while was their lack of embarassment about toilet issues. It's not the same horrible embarassing unmentionable thing it is to us British or, even worse, Americans (they're so embarassed that they have to call it 'bathroom' :) )

Archived