Ass Wiping

candyfloss

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Did you install them yourself?

I love the bum gun. It's one of those areas where Western countries could learn a thing or two (along with motorbike taxis and the availability of food on the street all the time). It's incredible that Westerners spend so much on their houses and yet don't install things like this and take 'Power-showers' every day but walk around with dirty arses from the time of first shit of the day.

I just use the paper for drying if there's a gun. Surely the girl does the same? Why wouldn't you use the bum gun to blast off the dags? It's one of the joys of the day! :D

A lot of the more expensive western homes have bidets fitted. I agree, I can't see why a bidet or hose isn't in every house. People are too set in their ways. One of the first things we learn as children is how to use toilet paper so anything else just seems "weird" to most people.

I just use the paper for drying if there's a gun.

I initially did that when I first got here, but the paper is so sub-standard in Thailand, that as soon as it comes in contact with the water on your arse, it disintegrates, leaving a whole klingon-type-papery mess on your ass.

Archived