Ass Wiping

candyfloss

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the used condoms too. They too end up in the bin, especially if your female friend helps with the removal.

Didn't you ever get a great smile from the cleaning lady when you come back to your nice clean room after your breakfast. Shes just been counting the number of condoms in your bin and reckons if you are a 'strong' man and worthy of some attention.

So be careful the number of condoms you use or at least the number that end up in the bin . You could be molested by the cleaning ladies.

This topic reminds me of 1999 when I first arrived in Dubai and the company I work for had a small office then and a staff of just 9 (now over 100). The office was a converted apartment and there were two small bathrooms, one of which was reserved for the secretary. So 8 blokes used to share the one bathroom and one of these blokes was the Indian office boy. Well we all got a bit pissed off with him because he would do his ablutions in this bathroom and in the process soak the floor in water. On one such occassion I went into the bathroom to find it awash with water and the hose (anal spray as it's called here) lying on the floor. Anyway I picked up the hose to put it back in it's bracket and as I did so I noticed a brown deposit on the end of it. He denied it, but for sure he had got that hose waaay to close to his arse! :barf:

So I think I'll stick to paper.

The reason not to flush paper down the toilet is that toilet paper clogs up the leaching area of the septic tanks/cesspools or whatever they are called here. When the water can no longer leach out the septic tank overflows and requires some nasty work. I viewed a septic tank being installed in a house near where I live and I was surprised to see that Bangkok allows septic tanks since a large city like this must put a lot of water into the soil. I do not believe that there is very much sewage control here.

In Mexico it is a common practice to put a small trashcan next to public toilets.

I just use the paper for drying if there's a gun.

I initially did that when I first got here, but the paper is so sub-standard in Thailand, that as soon as it comes in contact with the water on your arse, it disintegrates, leaving a whole klingon-type-papery mess on your ass.

Ah yes, I get that sometimes.

I think the solution to that is...

THE ARSE DRYER! :cool:

Like a little hair dryer.

Just imagine it, beside the toilet, a little Bum Gun next to a little Arse Dryer... :p

Archived