Stripper Rant

soiarrai

How would you even find the entrance? you would have to think of some strange positions to shag these ladies.

There are some men around who would drool over these lasses though, I used to be engaged to a girl whose brother was married to a girl about the same size as the one on the right and he used to have a bit on the side with another girl the size of the one on the left.

He ended up leaving his wife for his bit on the side and told me he wanted a girl with a bit more meat on her. :shakehead

.....There are some men around who would drool over these lasses though' date='... [/quote']

Unfortunately Cents picture does not show up on my screen but I seem to recall that you and Flossie were drooling over the lap dancers in the Windy City.

That's a shame Munchy they are all your 'type' of girlies :D

Candy and I had to do a runner from the VIP club after I accidentally insulted a lap dancer. She was just finishing her dance and I said "how's about coming back to my hotel room then?", to which she replied, "how's about I'm not a hooker", to which I replied, "How's about you do a damn fine impression of one". She wasn't happy and stormed off to get the bouncer. :dunno:

These girls have gotten out of control.

When I was an underaged drinking man, they used to sit on my face at the stage, just to tease the Japanese crew, who showed up in tourist busloads(who were only there to see the show). Of course, the girls weren't interested in me as much as some kind of powder. Not much has changed.

Archived