Nicest, most upscale, most posh, most...?

TheCorinthian

...expensive Go Go or like club in BKK? What would you say it is? Example, if Bill Gates was coming to see you and said the nights on me, where would you go, membership or not, to spend some serious cash?

as first i would show him the next barber shop ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might suggest Titanium as well, a bit upscale for it's location, decent/slightly better looking girls in Vietnamese garb. Prices are a bit high, bar fines I think 1500 bht, and drinks in the higher end as well. Also a vodka cooler upstairs, good decor. Live band as well (all girls). Soi 22, on the right hand side from Sukhumvit. Decent enough to take non whores to.

2000 actually....or so I'm told...

..or 10 drinks....or a combination of the 2...

not that I've ever been there, mind you!!!

Soi 33...? I forget the place Suadam dragged me to, not Christies, though that was one...this place was more of a bar, opposite of Christies...maybe on a side Soi...? TIGER...!?

....Think you might have gone for a lookie lookie somewhere!!!!!

...Was that the night Tiger introduced you to "Miss Gandhi"....55555

He's a ..."bad lad"....our Tiger....lol...

Say "Hi" to Ramon for me.....

....kisses....DC....5555555

Dirty Bangkok fun and 'upscale' seem to go together about as much as bacon and ice cream to me, or fish and bicycles -- why bother? If Bill Gates was in town, I'd make sure he had a few security guards who knew how to do their job from a distance, and then we'd go for the usual romp through the gutter: go-gos, Afterskool/Toy Bar, a brief swing through Nana Disco for nostalgia, some time on the sidewalk, and a couple of after hours place to get through to dawn - insert one ST anywhere in the above agenda, and then a take-home in the morning. But that's just me. Sorry I'm not helpful on the upscale front, maybe I just need to try again... At least more cooperative posters than I have now outlined the options!

cheers,

YimSiam

About Titanium on Soi 22- It recently (within in the last few months) changed hands, with the former owners opening the V2O ice bar in Pattaya. I haven't been to Titanium since January, but read a post on another board in which the new owner said he'd keep what was good about the old Titanium (ice bar, girl band, pretty ladies) and improve it by opening a lounge area on the third floor and lowering the price of lady and customer drinks. No mention of the 2000-baht-in-lady-drinks model of barfining.

I had some great times at the old Titanium. I hope the new model is just as good, it doesn't have to be improved.

I once went there with four ladies from the club that cannot be named on soi 7/1. A Titanium hostess, who'd had a lot of real drinks that night, became enthralled with one of the four. She started kissing and caressing her on the sofa outside the ice bar, much to the amusement of other 3d3n ladies. After Titanium closed, the Titan girl wanted to tag along with us (no mention of money), but the others said that wouldn't be a good idea and I agreed - four was enough.

Evel

:devil:

"...After Titanium closed, the Titan girl wanted to tag along with us (no mention of money), but the others said that wouldn't be a good idea and I agreed - four was enough..."

That is the funny thing about women, sometimes 1 is too many, other times 6 are not enough... You can NEVER have too many hookers. :)

Archived