Nicest, most upscale, most posh, most...?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"when it says you get 9 wisky bottles for your 30,000bht fee, is that Johnny Walker or just some old "rot gut?""

Probably either JW Black or Hennesy.

I personally did not like Pegasus at all (although my experience is from about 10 years back, so not really worth that much :) ).

Why not try some of the karaoke bars on Ratchadapisek? Some very good looking girls in those places as well.

Sanuk!

I personaly do not like at all pegasus or the MP

(even the sideline and model lounges) but some people like them.

Chmapagne room is between sukhumvit soi 4 and the JW marriott.

Memberships (G clubs and lounges like champagne) have usually basic memberships starting at 20_30k with some advantages (like discounts) and the bottles are usually JW black label or chivas although you can of course negotiate with the

sales manager before buying one......

I like:

- Some G clubs for the fun of them (and some very good dancers)

- Soi 33 after work or to play a game of pool o 2.

- Karaoke (thai and japanese) or clubs for the very good looking ladies (and polite etc...)

although they do not usually speak a lot of english.

Hi,

"when it says you get 9 wisky bottles for your 30,000bht fee, is that Johnny Walker or just some old "rot gut?""

Probably either JW Black or Hennesy.Why not try some of the karaoke bars on Ratchadapisek? Some very good looking girls in those places as well.

Sanuk!

I may have to, thanks. It seems I may need someone to show me around (again) as my exp is limited to only 2 weeks about every year, there seems to be some places I am simply missing that you guys have scooped out.

I have a good friend named Al that I visit with who frequents the Londoner. He and I tend to go out a good bit when I am in town but dont wonder far from Cowboy.

Thanks again.

"...Chmapagne room is between sukhumvit soi 4 and the JW marriott..."

Isn't it between SOi 4 and Soi 2? Never been there. I do seem to recall there was a review/thread about it when it first opened.

Soi 33...? I forget the place Suadam dragged me to, not Christies, though that was one...this place was more of a bar, opposite of Christies...maybe on a side Soi...? TIGER...!?

Pedro's bar on Sukhumvit, around the corner from Cowboy was o.k. when it first opened...had sort of a high end feel to it (and prices) but was maybe a bit lacking in the girl department.

What about the "NO HANDS" places I see advertised, and sometimes discussed here. I hear they can be rather high end.

"no hands" place.

Restaurants where you eat (not only) without hands.......

Ladies feed you and usually take care of your hard****

I hate these places but others love them, give a try.

Champagne is between sukhumvit soi 4 and soi 2

but it is also between soi 4 and Jw mariott.

(it is next to bully's pub and strategically places next to an ATM.....)

Pedro was nice but it always lacks in the "ladies" department.

IMHO: Places like pegasus, the ritz etc...want to be upscales but except the prices (and the settings) there is nothing really upscale.

Champagne is "upscale" by the quality of the staff. -> never had a bad experience there.

I might suggest Titanium as well, a bit upscale for it's location, decent/slightly better looking girls in Vietnamese garb. Prices are a bit high, bar fines I think 1500 bht, and drinks in the higher end as well. Also a vodka cooler upstairs, good decor. Live band as well (all girls). Soi 22, on the right hand side from Sukhumvit. Decent enough to take non whores to.

Archived