No condom

sinsin2

I think that part of the avoidance of threads like these is just denial and rationalization. If out of a random test of 6 or 8 gals, just one had gonorrhea, those alone are high percentages...obviously, this type of sanuking has its potential horrors.....i remember the first time i was with a BG and the condom broke while i was inside of her...how incredibly panicked i was....pleading to myself that if all could be alright, i would never engage in such behavior again....yeah right, a clean bill of health and i was right back at it.......or DATY with a freelancer whom i had gotten to know over time, for whatever reason feeling "safe" with her....for the most part, i figure that unless we are reading about farang AIDS cases, or know of friends illnesses or deaths, and as long as we take relative caution, we will continue to think we are immune and exempt for most of the nasties....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"i could get into a post on another forum and this one about this subject.

but i won't,because i will probably suffer the threats of violence again. "

Lol!!Not sure it's related but it reminds me of an english mate in BKK who claims around 30 gonnorrheas.

He claims he didn't catch HIV but hasn't checked in years

Well i feel its like this: when you enlist you soldier,on the front line with all the risks,

or you get a desk job

i understand the risks i take both in the LOS in my bussiness and in my hobbies at home

If i fall off a horse i could be killed or paralysed but i still ride

I still ride in thailand

I can not stress the importance of using a condom. I am not strong enough to practice what I preach. So far every time I've gone to Thailand I come back with "issues" and this time looks like no exception. Put aside the "can you get HIV from hetro sex" issue aside for a moment, there are very bad and painfull STD's that no one is denying that you can get from hetro sex. This recent trip I was safe about 90% of the time. the problem is that I drink too much and when I'm drunk I tend to throw caution to the wind. Last time I brought an extremely painfull case of gohnarea (sp?) home, ever heard the expression pissing razor blades, and a strange case of yeast infection that baffeled two doctors untill finally the third doctor I went to was able to diagnose it. For some reason I'm especially prone to STD's, maybe it's my piercing. Now it looks like I have to go to my stuffy old doctor and tell him that this is my third STD problem in a little over a year as I'm starting to feel a problem down there. bear in mind that these girls, no matter how sweet they seem, are basically recepticals.

Out of 6 girls tested:

HIV - none

Syphilis - none

Gonorrhea - 1

NSU - 1

Just to add a few data points:

Out of 4 girls tested:

HIV - none

Never had girls tested for other things. None have refused HIV testing. HIV is the really, really important one IMO. Nothing comes close in seriousness. And vaccination for Hep B is available guys, if you haven't yet, get it. I now ask girls to be HIV tested (last time did it myself with OraQuick - excellent product) if I intend if being more that a short fling.

Only problem is the roughly 3-6 week latency period with HIV, where they are infected and the virus is running rampant, but don't test positive because their immune systems haven't reacted signifigantly yet. And this is the period when they are most contagious, probably 20X or more (based on viral load) as when they turn pos.

I have and will always use condoms for casual sex 100% of the time. A little more pleasure is just not worth the worry afterwards.

One poster complained about being drunk and using a condom making the situation hopeless. I agree, and I don't get guys who go out on a night of heavy drinking and take a girl home with them. Unless they're there to take care of the morning wood smile.gif

• [color:blue]"Whats Oroquick?"color=blue>

It is a saliva-based HIV-test. As far as I remember, it is already been discussed in the health-section.

Archived