No condom

sinsin2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just joined this board although been to BKK quite a few time in the past few years so thought I'd share some experiences. For various reasons I normally indulge in longish term relationships with freelancers and after a scare during an earlier trip (drunk, no condom and a hurried trip to the STD clinic on return) I normally ask the if the girl would like to be tested. Surprisingly, most jump at the chance (try that in Farangland !) and the results so far are:

Out of 6 girls tested:

HIV - none

Syphilis - none

Gonorrhea - 1

NSU - 1

Ok so it's a statistically insignificant sample but I for one always insist on a condom even after testing.

Interestingly when I ask how many punters don't use condoms, the reply is invariably Ha Sip-Ha Sip which I think translates to 50-50 !

Your method and the results are interesting uk.

At what point do you ask them if they would like to be tested? Specifically, I am assuming before you have sex, so is it right after they agree to go with you to your hotel?

Then, what happens? Do you give the lady money and have her go to a clinic/hospital? Do you accompany her or just read the paper she brings back?

I guess this system works for you, but I think it would not for those of us who are butterflies unless we were able to secure a group discount. smile.gif

"He's a good man, and thorough" - Maude Lebowski

Research based on whore-hopping is a fascinating thing. Statistics are ::shrugs:: so, it's still interesting to hear about.

Must be quite something to whisk the girls away to get checked out right off, but then the ending has to be even better..

to then be like, "hmm, gonorrhea is it? --- shit, well I'm sorry to hear that, I won't be fucking you tonight dear."

yeah, if you are sweet and establish trust, I'm sure that its easy for most punters to end up bareback if it is their preference, hey don't ask me what the "trust" is based on...

after a few minutes of being sweet and cozy with a bargirl and one shag, they start to let the guard down on the formalities of sexual practice (other people have said this before me though so I'll stop now)

LOL !

My first post wasn't too explicit but it doesn't quiet work like that. Normally, I spend the first few days in BKK indulging in the normal round of Sanuk. Usually, I then meet a girl I'd like to spend more time with and offer the girl tests if she would like. These normally take a day at Bumrungrad and your 1200B buys you copies of the test reports (in English).

I have always been present for the results and often wondered what my reaction would be to a positive HIV test.

shocked.gif

To be honest with you, the tests make little difference to me and I still practice safe sex afterward. but the girls seem to want to take them.

Hell, uk, that 1,200 baht could be two more short-times. laugh.gif

Really, I get your point and I think it is very interesting that you would care enough about the ladies to offer to pay for their tests. That must really impress them, and, I bet they are shocked with your offer. You are certainly the first guy I ever heard about doing this - for someone other than a GF.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Yep - I agree maybe interesting to some but no more than that ...

My first post didn't explain the situation clearly. The girls tested are only those who I've already screwed and want to have a longer term relationship with. Also, it's not a condition that the girls gets tested, it only happens if the girl is interested.

I agree with you last two points, it's too easy and after getting caught out once will continue to use condoms both before and after testing.

Archived