No condom

sinsin2

"Health is still surrounded by a lot of folk talkes and myths, moreso than any other sphere of life, even in the West. The Thais will catch on someday, but even the West -- the cradle of scientific medecine -- isn't out of the woods yet."

Marcel Proust said: "To believe in medicine would be the height of folly, if not to believe in it were not a greater folly still."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It`is no post to you nigthlife but I can not handle those things(computers)

Help me out her Alholk but about a year or a half the people

on the (socialstyrelsen) helthcare? tell all in Sweden that every 4 week

we have 2 new cases of Hiv in sweden from se asia .

Punters go down for vacation and take home Hiv.

(And they look at me)

A friend of mine take a (synade Alholk)call of theirs card and they have to admit 0 cases from se asia all from africa.

I think it is not PC to say this but it is too my best knowledge.

Blood and other bodlily fluids is the correct terminology for HIV transmission.

What amazes me is that this post has received so little input from nana posters. Man, I don't think there is any more topic that is more important and has such ramifications in one's life than this topic. A bad outcome can change one's life so dramitcally and no one is exempt from the risks involved.

What is it? Is this a topic that people are so uncomfortable with or don't want to realize/face the risks involved so it is easier to put one's head in the sand and pray it won't happen to me mentality?

Or is everyone just hoping that all the girls they select are all HIV free?

I think active discussion on this subject would increase awareness/consciousness and more importantly help the posters educate themselves about the risks and also help with the education of their nightly hauls which is so so important.

Never let your guard down or under-utilize your condom usage! Please help me name someone that has a greater value than a condom. Talk about cost-effectiveness.....

cardinalblue

Hi cardinalblue,

You post- I always like to push the envelope and see just how far I can get before they say condom.

I know what you're doing, just as you say 'pushing the envelope' basically to see how far it goes, rather than pressuring the girl to have sex without condom. If I may suggest, do take care that you're not unwittingly causing the lady discomfort- if she is someone who doesn't know you well, she may mistakenly think she's being pressured to have sex without condom. And if she cares about this issue (let's hope so), then she won't be feeling too happy.... Just a thought.

A problem I have is, wearing a condom cuts down a lot on the physical sensation I would get from intercourse if I wasn't wearing one. And if I've had a few beers, then I'm really up shit creek trying to get my rocks off. Therein lies the danger. I'm horny as hell, wearing this condom (plus the beers) is making intercourse a waste of time, she's already indicated she doesn't like to swallow, so what's left? Anal? Not for me, thanks. Impose intercourse without condom on the lady? Impossible- out of the question.

I have found, I think, that more women are comfortable/willing to have intercourse without a condom than are comfortable/willing to complete your orgasm orally. And by 'complete' I mean do the whole job, not jump up and run to the bathroom as soon as you begin to blow your load. Anybody have any comment on this?

The only things I can think of to do are 1. Lay off the booze if I've got pussy on my mind, and

2. Recently I've been using Durex brand 'Fetherlite', which are advertised as having greater sensitivity, a claim I find to be true.

I think it was Khun Sanuk who mentioned some brand called Avanti, which are also superior....

If anybody's got any other ideas, I'd be happy to hear them.

Seems like these topics only get a few words, and the disease section in the board does not have too much steam!

Disease and nightlife have quite a tie-in though.

I was inquiring about the number of blokes who've picked up oral herpes -- just because it's less talked about, but fucking nasty. Did not hear a bit, maybe silence is golden, but perhaps not.

Based simply on the ratio of views to posts -- we are not getting that much of a cross section (the vocal minority is who we hear).

I find it amazing that people are interested in playing such heavy risk sexual sport, but the particular quabble is with the possiblity of proliferation because of the slow movement that makes HIV so unlikely to disappear.

It is just slow enough to get people -- that's why we had a resurgence in the gay male community in San Francisco, theoretically, is that it died down, and the fear did -- it came back signifigantly. Now it is ebbing again.

It is just deceptive, and there are undoubtedly carriers that do not know, and ethics as someone mentioned are not to be expected with re: to the girls getting tested if a few baht is pressed into an open palm.

Cheers to those who are cautious for everyone's sake.

Hi sinsin2,

In your original post, you mention statistics on your freelancers, including this 'All gave BBBJ' - Sorry if this sounds vulgar, but how do you define BBBJ? Does this mean (to you, or to them) that they'll go down on you or does it mean they'll go down on you and complete your orgasm orally?

I've found that sex workers pretty well all go down on you, but very few want to finish it orally. Now, there's a pretty big difference in the definition of a BBBJ!

I usually get these issues straight with the lady before hiring her. I want what we do to be consensual. I don't like to have this type of conversation, but I think it's better than you assuming she will do something she in fact will not do, or she will do it, but is really unhappy and uncomfortable by doing so. Also, of course it saves me disappointment.

Hi,

"I was inquiring about the number of blokes who've picked up oral herpes -- just because it's less talked about, but fucking nasty. Did not hear a bit, maybe silence is golden, but perhaps not."

Maybe you should try a poll? This would give posters/voters a bit more privacy, which might result in more participation.

Sanuk!

Sinsin2,

I'm not surprised about the condom thing.

Yet if we punters fuck them without and catch something we should blame ourselves.

Well, I need some explanation about the two girls who 'requested' anal. Did they say they do it or did they 'want' it.

Anyhow, nine out of nine freelancers doing anal, that's an unusual high figure in my experience.

Maybe you tell us where you picked them up?

Does seem rather incredible, doesn't it Carlton? I'm not into backdooring, but 9 out of 9 freelancers?

BTW, don't expect a response from sinsin as his original post came nearly 8 months ago. Someone really resurrected this thread.

Archived