Tailors in Bangkok

coldbeer

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I bet you look a real ponse Kojis in an Italian suit "

Dunno abt that one JS, but I'm glad to read me wearing Armani somehow ends up giving you a comforting image of yourself...I could invest in baggies, shorts, sneakers and flat nosed hookers to try to fit in with your mates but so far in Paris I wear italian suits even on week ends...I bought a pair of jeans about a year ago and Prosal is still talking about it :confused: Italian with the exception of a few Israeli cheaper priced half decent qualities suits in the same style to finish this most fascinating story...

Munchmaster, it's Super 200's... hadn't heard of any suit made with finer fabric than Super 180's until last week end... great feeling although I liked neither the colour nor the design... 2000euros after discount also...

Up to you what they cut really. I dont like the "new trendy cuts"...but quality fabrics are quality fabrics. I buy them wherever I find them when I am outside of BKK,pack them in me suitcase and bring them back home.

They never label the correct/actual % blends in those tailor shops almost anywhere in BKK. But all of the better tailors will it seems give you the real % make up of their on hand materials...

Majestic and the shops SD uses are both good IMHO

"I bet you look a real ponse Kojis in an Italian suit "

Dunno abt that one JS, but I'm glad to read me wearing Armani somehow ends up giving you a comforting image of yourself...I could invest in baggies, shorts, sneakers and flat nosed hookers to try to fit in with your mates but so far in Paris I wear italian suits even on week ends...I bought a pair of jeans about a year ago and Prosal is still talking about it :confused: Italian with the exception of a few Israeli cheaper priced half decent qualities suits in the same style to finish this most fascinating story...

Munchmaster, it's Super 200's... hadn't heard of any suit made with finer fabric than Super 180's until last week end... great feeling although I liked neither the colour nor the design... 2000euros after discount also...

hey man my first Thai girl friend was a model for Thai Cosmo, and was in Miss Thailand competition. No I m not just saying that. People in Thailand can verify that for me, and I ve got pics. So, no dont send your wife cos I ve already had much better :bangit:

Archived