The fall of a DumbCunt

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just out of curiosity.....are you and Tiger holding hands as you walk down the Highway? :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

Bust, my friend (shit, let me reflect on that!!)

It's MORE than obvious that you have never "Traveled" ..."THE HIGHWAY"....Nobody....REPEAT ...nobody Walks....down...The Highway to HELL!!!!!!!!!

....It's a long way....to the ...Shop... if you want....a sausage Roll............

Now....Please....Let it be......Lou and I saw Lola in PP recently...taking a walk on the wild side...we were having some goat's head soup with Angie......she looked like she was Inagadadivida...but of course it could have been all hearsay, cos Uncle Reemus had spent the afternoon at Joe's garage and was a total sky pilot when he told us....

Whatever!!!! :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

Just out of curiosity.....are you and Tiger holding hands as you walk down the Highway? :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

Bust' date=' my friend (shit, let me reflect on that!!)

It's MORE than obvious that you have never "Traveled" ..."THE HIGHWAY"....Nobody....REPEAT ...nobody Walks....down...The Highway to HELL!!!!!!!!!

....It's a long way....to the ...Shop... if you want....a sausage Roll............

Now....Please....Let it be......Lou and I saw Lola in PP recently...taking a walk on the wild side...we were having some goat's head soup with Angie......she looked like she was Inagadadivida...but of course it could have been all hearsay, cos Uncle Reemus had spent the afternoon at Joe's garage and was a total sky pilot when he told us....

Whatever!!!! :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes: [/quote']

Hey...you are showing your age!

I am 895 years old so I understand want you wrote :grin:

Inagadadivida...Iron Butterfly???

Hey...you are showing your age!

I am 895 years old so I understand want you wrote :grin:

Inagadadivida...Iron Butterfly???

Hehehehehehe, Yep!!!!

Wow it seems like the Wild Turkey got me buzzin' yesterday....I don't even remember posting...

Last thing I remember is a phone call from Tiger in Bejesusland and then a much more important one from yip song !!!! Then it's a bit of a blurrrrrrrr.....

Reckon we should have a cold one or 3...

..Out on "The Terrace"......lol... How about Sat or Sunday week??? Sunday Brunch, perhaps????

Cheers DC

Archived