The fall of a DumbCunt

Nervous_Dog

So I'm sitting at home just now and I get the SMS I have been fearing,

I WARNED him what to avoid, Dumb farkin Cunt

So here I get this

"Help! There were 3 pigs heads, String tied everywhere, Funny looking Christmas trees and she burst into tears after some old fart stopped chanting.

I think I may have gotten married by mistake!

The sisters are butt ugly & don't show! Am I in trouble?

Signed A Concerned DumbCunt

FARKKKKK

DOG

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear! I talked to him yesterday, where he was complaining that he could not sleep with his teerak since they were at at her Mum's house. That and some stories about taking so much shit up to the family that they would not let them board the plane. And something about giant crabs. :dunno:

I was busy lost in colonial dreams after listening to a stunningly beautiful Viet waitress taking my order in simply magical musical French here in Montreal! Refer to Michael Caine's girlfriend in the movie "The Quiet American" for an example.

Oh well. Thailand does not have computerised marriage records, so he's likely safe... :clown:

Cheers,

SD

O.k. so how long until they tie those strings around his neck, strangle him, drag him into the jungle, chop him up, burn him, and use the ashes for fertilizer? er, not that I heard anything, or am in on any plot... :dunno::dunno::dunno:

How will all his other wives take the news? and how much is he willing to pay us to keep them from hearing it?

Happy to report I'm still alive....somewhere in Ban Kia Nok...lol..

I'm gunna buy a muzzle when (IF) I get back to Bkk.....far can "Yapping Mongrel"...5555...Who needs enemies !!!!

Glad I didn't tell anyone else what happened....

It all seemed so innocent.....we go upcountry...and yesterday she tells me we have to go to her cousin's birthday party....No problems....BUT it was a formal do...and as we were to be the special guests of honour....I had to hire a suit....OK...I can live with that, mai pben rai....

So, off we trot and they fit me out in these funny looking pantaloons.....looked like a katoey version of Donald Duck....I did...but the white jacket was kinda spiffy....even if I say so myself...

So...."Dumbderella" and Miss P head off to the Ball.... Shit she looked HOT in the traditional "formal gown"....

So....we get to the turn and fuck me there's about 200 people there....and a whole heap of Monks....and everyone's all excited...

...The cousin (Birthday Girl) must have been running late... but they started anyway..... couldn't understand a fucking word.....except all the toothless old Ladies were giggling and saying something like O Gun......think they thought I must have looked like an orangatang in the "Monkey suit....

Anyway after all the chanting and shit I think they tried to kidnap us, cos they started tying us up with white string.....about 150 kilometers of the shit.....felt like I was being attacked by spiders.....

....Then came the REALLY scary part....all these old toothless biddies kept trying to stick money inside the string....WTF...if they think they could buy me short time for a few lousy baht....WRONG.....not even for a few million.....well maybe not...lol...

Later there was a huge piss up and everyone was totally wasted.... when I woke up we were sharing a room at Mum's house....fark that's a first!!!!

I guess that's the whole story in a nut shell.... just had a little niggling doubt in the back of my mind that these sneaky bastards might have been trying to "Scam" me.... You never can be too sure....so I asked the local expert (one K. Dawg....for advice)...NEVER again....you mongrel....

In hindsight, I don't think there was anything to it...just a great Thai "Country style" party....

....Kinda enjoying it here....might just stay awhile..

Cheers DC

Archived