Poll to end debate. Are the ladyboy lovers gay

Mark

I have thought it curious that Thailand has so many ladyboys more than anywhere else. So I have a theory. I think it is because the whole world puts Thai women on a pedastal.

One assumption, two mistakes. :) First of all the general one: You fall into the mistake of thinking that foreign tourists or residents have any influence whatsoever on the basic social values and structures in Thailand.

Secondly, I think the answer is 'because they can' ['can' get away with it, living their lives as women without getting beaten up, remaining unemployed and all the other things that happen in nations that label themselves as 'free'. ]

Also there's achieving a level of desirability, 'status' even that they wouldn't be able to achieve as a poor, generic, somewhat shy & girlie feeling male.

Finally there's the attraction of feeling wanted by 'normal' hetero males; you can't manage that when looking male, but apparently you CAN with a whole lot of effort both physically as well as mentally/socially. (and given adequate availability of alcohol on the part of the hetero male. :)

I'm quite impressed with the poll results so far I have to say.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cpl4ladyboi-

Doubt you will find many falang swinging couples but you will have no problem finding katoey partners to play with. They will be doing it for money - katoey are generally in all the falang bar areas.

There was a swinger site in Thailand and it was mentioned on this board some years ago. Does anyone still have the link?

I am releived that the boi in your cpl4ladyboi handle did not stand for Board of Investment.

Ive met quite a few swinging couples in Casanova and Chequers too actually.

Usually British and dreadfully working class..

Archived