Poll to end debate. Are the ladyboy lovers gay

Mark

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I think it is natural that Thai men are jealous of all of this attention (and money) and they want to be a beautiful Thai woman too! So nowadays they can.

It doesn't really fit to tell you the truth. First thing is ladyboys are not new at all. They have existed in Thailand for centuries, even back when European imperialists labeled Thai's as ugly and semi-barbarians. Second, they tend to become ladyboys young, before they even enter primary school. Third, they don't do it for the money or most would work in the sex industry. Most don't.

That also explains why ladyboys are beautiful. You don't see these guys becoming ugly Thai women!

ROFL, sorry but I don't know where to start. Don't let a the lineup inside Obsession bar which only takes the best looking make you think they are all beautiful.Some are very, very impassable--big & overweight. Quite scary at times.

Seriously, I need to know. Do post operation ladyboys feel anything with their fake vaginas? They do feel any stimulation at all? Anyone?

About half of them can still climax, and the other can never get enough stimulation to ever climax for the rest of their lives.

I also heard they don't get wet

This is not true. They can get wet as explained on another message board by a real ladyboy.

So maybe all these Thai hookers who "squirt" are really post op lady boys blowing their loads?

"... * Quote:

That also explains why ladyboys are beautiful. You don't see these guys becoming ugly Thai women!..."

There is a seriously ugly one at the Thai temple near here...maybe 50 years old or something...aging like a man...not sure if a post op or not...

As for them being "so beautiful" I don't see it, they do have a different look, which I suppose the lady boy fans do like, but most of the ones I see in LOS are big ugly and dorky...even the ones I see hanging around the cabaret show near Ratchada seafood don't quite cut it...and many of the others go for that over the top Diva look...

Interesting note, Neo mentioned that they have been around for ages...co workers of mine from India and Afghanistan tell me there is some group of semi transvestite men who dance and perform at special events in their home countries, also part of the culture, and been around for years...

At first I too pondered the question of why so many ladyboys in Thailand, but the answer turned out to be very simple...all Thai men are gay.

Funny. I remember asking a former co-worker, Miss Aey why she didn't want a Thai boyfriend.

Her answer was "because all Thai men look like gay".

Up to youuuuuuuuuuu................ :) (Wish all TG's thought same same as the lovely Miss Aey!)

I am not gay, in so far as I have never been able to comprehend the notion of wanting to put my penis inside another man's anus or mouth or have another man's cock up my arsehole or in my mouth, nor have I ever been able to understand those males who profess to wishing to experience those (to me) bizarre and alien acts. :nono: It simply baffles me. And my incredulity towards such behaviour is of precisely the same ilk as that with which I regard men who wish to have sex with barnyard animals or small children. :doah: Okay, that's misleading. My fundamental incredulity (born of total incomprehension) is the same, but, of course, in the case of men wanting to shag animals or bairns, there are other issues involved and, in certain cases though not all, degrees of contempt and censure I do not feel for homosexual men who shag other consenting homosexual adult males. You get my drift, though? :rolleyes:

Having said which, I have some gay friends. :clown: Very good friends. But we smilingly agree to differ on many things. That's important. The smiling bit, I mean. And discussing it. Homophobia would be fear of homosexuals, yes? And, perhaps, contempt for them resulting from that fear? Well, I don't fear or feel or exhibit real contempt for homosexual men and, I would argue, the fact that I have had many (non-sexual) close relationships with men I know to be gay would support that. I simply cannot understand certain aspects of their sexual behaviour, and I make no secret of that. I don't think this makes me any "better" than them, but I am certain that it makes me (psychologically) "different" from them. That's all. :)

Gay men say, "what exactly is difficult about understanding why one man might want to put his penis in another man's arse or mouth? Think of how you feel about women, then imagine if you felt that way about men. It's not that difficult." But couldn't that argument be equally used to rationalize the sexual proclivities of men who wish to have sex with infant children or farmyard chickens? Some persons might find it "not that difficult" vicariously to imagine such desires, but I do. It's alien to me, and so is imagining wanting to have sex with a man. But I don't despise or hate a man who wants to have sex with another man then does so, so long as the other man is willing. I pity a feller who wants to have sex with a child or an animal since that seems cruel and one-sided, and I would despise a man who acted upon such desires. :nono:

Hmmmn. :hmmm: And meanwhile, back at the point of this post... I have attempted to have sexual intercourse with a ladyboy on more than one occasion. I have done so, I think, as a form of "experiment" on myself, checking my limits, testing where my parameters really lie, if you like. It has been highly unsuccessful and regrettable, except for one memorable time in Singapore when the person involved was fully post op, to all extents, in appearance, a bird (and a beautiful one at that: massive tits, nice pussy, and a drop-dead gorgeous face :hubba:) and I managed to "net the leather" with virtually no problems at all. :applause: In all the other cases, there was still a penis attached. I am presuming that that is the reason I was unable to perform upon all but that one time ie. I was unable to "pretend" or "convince myself" that I was shagging a woman and, since I am not gay, thus unable to maintain an erection*. :(

*(Though jet-lag and dehydration and all-day boozing might have had a bit to do with the lack of firmness too.) :drunk::relieved::doah:

jack :help:

OK see, this is the part that confuses me here...here a guy admits he tried for it, nature more less kicked in, and he couldn't go through with it when he saw the cock and balls...

Yet others would have you believe that doesn't matter, as the initial attraction was that you thought he was a she...once you realize it isn't, I would tend to think nature would kick in, and you'd lose interest...if not then it would appear you have other orientations at work...

The other thing I don't buy is the simple fact that once the clothes are off, and the dick in view, you obviously know it is a dude...and there's no more illusion otherwise...now you're horney for a dude who looks like a dude...

Archived