Poll to end debate. Are the ladyboy lovers gay

Mark

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to say no to the gay thing. Having spoken to some people who like to indulge in a little of both Ladyboy and girl. They say that in no way are they attracted to men. I can see where they are coming from, having seen some quite stunning looking LB's around. Its certainly not like going out in London and seeing some 6'6" hairy rugby prop forward type strutting about in fishnets.....LOL. Anyway thats only my take on it. Each to his own i say and the finger pointers can carry on doing exactly what they want to.

One thing that does arse me off is farang types similar to the ones mentioned that gob off at the locals of whatever gender. They are in someone elses country, so treat the people with respect. I saw some bloke treating his thai lady like a peice of shit in a crowded street and wanted to go over and twat him.

Couldn't quite grasp the first part of your reply, but the point was.... foreigners mistreating people in there own country. If an english bloke wants to have a slanging match with his.....fat english missus in the middle of the street then its just another example of happy family life. Judging by the little pop about superhero, it would suggest you're rather partial to giving a lady a right-hander yourself.

No, not at all. I just see your superhero response has boundaries.

You see an English bird having a slagging match in the UK and do nothing.

Yet, you see the same domestic in Thailand

saw some bloke treating his thai lady like a peice of shit in a crowded street and wanted to go over and twat him.

And you want to do nothing? Do you think that the farang should not have a domestic because he lives in Thailand? People are people, you are just talking Geography

I would have to say no to the gay thing. Having spoken to some people who like to indulge in a little of both Ladyboy and girl. They say that in no way are they attracted to men. I can see where they are coming from, having seen some quite stunning looking LB's around. Its certainly not like going out in London and seeing some 6'6" hairy rugby prop forward type strutting about in fishnets.....LOL. Anyway thats only my take on it. Each to his own i say and the finger pointers can carry on doing exactly what they want to.

One thing that does arse me off is farang types similar to the ones mentioned that gob off at the locals of whatever gender. They are in someone elses country, so treat the people with respect. I saw some bloke treating his thai lady like a peice of shit in a crowded street and wanted to go over and twat him.

This is just an excuse...there are guys who do go for the 6'6" ugly guy in UK/elsewhere...and they are indeed gay/bi.

These guys, like their men in women's clothing for what ever reason. They KNOW they are with a guy, and they WANT a guy, they just want him done up like a woman...They seek them out. 100% gay. The guys who like lady boys and real women are bi...simple facts, no covering it up.

But who cares? these guys can do what they want, and should not be ridiculed for it...unless they come up with outrageous lies and excuses that are just plain laughable...

Agree, people who travel to foreign countries and mistreat the locals are assholes...I see tons of foreigners shitting on this country all the time...annoys the hell out of me...

There are 2 types of ladyboy, Stanny.

Pre-op, and post-op.

Pre-op looks like a woman (usually) but still has a penis.

Post-op looks like a woman (usually) and has had the penis chopped off and a vagina constructed from the remnants.

Some of them can put on very feminine voices.

Most of them take female hormone pills and/or injections which helps with body hair reduction and breast enlargement. Many have silicon implants.

Nervous Dog tells me that you've never had a blow job until you've had one from a ladyboy. PT him for more details.

Archived