Poll to end debate. Are the ladyboy lovers gay

Mark

If you suck on a ladyboy pecker, take one up your ring, no question about you gay/bisexual as they come * 39 (75 %)

You are nither gay, bisexual or hetro..........just somewhere in between * 9 (17 %)

Not gay at all, the cock may be a cock but the owner of said cock things she's a women so it is in no way gay. Infact, you are straight * 4 (7. %)

OK so far we can conclude there are at least 13 ladyboy doinkers on the board...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't know if ladyboy lovers are gay. Haven't thought about it. I do know however that people posting topics like this are definitely homophobic, probably because they're gay themselves and in denial. :neener:

Especially when it's their second post on the same topic in a week or so! :)

I think you're only not gay if the ladyboy is post operation with a girl voice. That would make her 98% lady already which would be okay.

I have wondered something lately. Those post op ladyboys with a fake vagina, do they feel anything during sexual intercourse? Any slight feeling at all? I also heard they don't get wet.

I also heard they don't get wet.

Yeah, yeah, "my friend" told me the same thing... Anyone who's curious about whether guys who screw ladyboys are gay or not, I recommend you go try a few yourself, and then decide! Did I have a good time somehow, and if so, am I gay?!

OH and others have said it already: who cares? Are you straight if you fucked the pussy on the East German weightlifter 'women' who won the 1972 gold medal clean-and-jerk, and has more facial hair than you do? What many of us - though perhaps not most, according to the poll - enjoy about LOS is that there's very little judgment and a lot of enjoyment available. I don't happen to like to have sex with guys or with ladyboys, but if you do, fine with me - to each his own!

I'm glad there was no option for "mai pen rai!" on this poll - it lets me assume that the vast majority on the board who surely would've voted MPN just passed the poll on by...

YimSiam :smirk:

Why would anyone become a ladyboy???
I have thought it curious that Thailand has so many ladyboys more than anywhere else. So I have a theory. I think it is because the whole world puts Thai women on a pedastal. We raise her up to be the epitome of womanhood. Don't we all agree that when a Thai woman is jai dee and beautiful and sexy that there is no finer woman in the world? So I think it is natural that Thai men are jealous of all of this attention (and money) and they want to be a beautiful Thai woman too! So nowadays they can. That also explains why ladyboys are beautiful. You don't see these guys becoming ugly Thai women! It is not just a woman that they want to become, but a hot, stunning woman!

Anyway I just think it is a curious phenomenon. One you don't see anywhere else in the world to this scale and also one we punters have to deal with because they are in our face everywhere we go!

Archived