BuBi laboratories discover secret defense formula

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

sawatdee krap I am in Bangkok , Great is God .

Lovely Nok has an attitude to sleep til at least 14:00 which is fine because it guarantees a peaceful morning which I honour by going outside buying her the Thai Ratt or whatever the name of this paper is. 10 baht . And here it comes :

Since I am walking back to hotel with a Thai newspaper I am neither troubled any more by TukTuk - chauffers " Mister where you going ? , Taxidrivers " Hab nai ledeee , happy our " , Indian taylors " Please Sir have a look inside " , reason probably being that they think I am an English teacher and virtually not 1 Baht waits inside my wallet to be spent for any of these exclusive offers . Higly recommended throughout though I must say after a while you start to feel somewhat excluded from human society because nobody seems interested in you any more . Mosey on over .

BuBi

Do you think they'd notice if I carried the same paper every day? ;) I might just start carrying one in my back pocket for those times when I would like to be ignored - like when I go down to Patpong to watch the show at FireCats before buying a new Gucci handbag, Tag Heuer watch and muay thai shorts -- when they single me out as a tourist, they really raise the prices on all that stuff!

Sometimes when I really want the touts to back off, I shave my head, wrap myself in an orange cloth, and carry a big bowl, and then I walk really really slowly, all over the place. Oddly, not only do people stop hassling me, but they actually give me stuff - rice, bananas. Weird place, Bangkok.

YimSiam :wave:

Archived