Buying/selling Gold

" Nok can be trusted! "

Although the latest payment for Nok's villa should have gone into sanitary and doors , she redirected the investment into a Roman style annex with two phantastically ornamented pillars and a proper capitéle . Should any of the esteemed readers cross the Korat jungle and see something that reminds you of the Colosseum Romanum , drop in - it's Nok . She says it's velly naiiii .

BuBi

I have a photo , how do I publish that here ?

load the photo up to Photobucket.com or some such, cut and paste the bottom choice, and it should appear here, or as a link...in my case, it does...but then I sponsor the board (nose in the air) and oddly enough, a bar girl named Nok, also from Korat, who is building a new house...what a coincidence!

songmaak ,

I hereby officially promise to post the photo , but there are obstacles .

One of which currently is that the photo is a piece of paper , not a file . Round the corner here is a man who is currently transferring it into something e-mailable . Thank you for your offer, although I see Khunsanuk exploding with rage right now as he is not having his 3 billion Baht or more .

BuBi

I do not build the house , Nok builds it . I stepped in at 60 % ready . Neither am I ever going to live there nor would I ever spend any time at the place . The Isaan people are nice and such is almost everything there but it is not my world . Nuff said .

Possible exemption might be the official grand opening of the farm , I am currently entering the cow business , THAT will be hot photos .

Archived