DO Thai men try to save Thai BGs ?

OCgringo

Nah.. when a Thai guy is hooked on a bar girl that's coz he can stay at home drinking whiskey, watching the big-screen plasma and playing cards with her money.

She's the one saving him... Saving him the inconvenience of working, that is!

:p

Why always so negative OC. Why is trying to help a fellow human being "stupid"? I kinda got a long history of helping people both in LOS and before I ever heard of LOS. Yes 80% of the times it is a failure. But those 20% of the times that you did manage to help someone usually makes up for all of the failures. Even if the successes do not acknowledge your help and you never see them afterwards again.

Also you can "save" someone in multiple ways. Cash is not always needed, and if it is needed not always the most needed substance. Talking with someone or helping them with advice is often more helpful then the cash that you add to that.

The goal of helping someone also does not have to be getting them out of the bar. You can also save someone by teaching them how to handle the money earned so they can onvest in their own future. And teach them how to make most out of the situation.

Waerth

There were several mia noi in my apartment building when I first moved to Bangkok. One was a very respectable seeming non-BG with a son. I think her "husband" was a police colonel or something. Another was being kept by an American at the UN as was obviously a bit less respectable. (One of my friends shagged her a few times!) She had an infant son with the "husband", who must have been pushing 60. As it happened, the Yank's wife somehow found out and divorced him. Then the mia noi got promoted to mia luang.

:dunno:

Why always so negative OC. Why is trying to help a fellow human being "stupid"? I kinda got a long history of helping people both in LOS and before I ever heard of LOS. Yes 80% of the times it is a failure. But those 20% of the times that you did manage to help someone usually makes up for all of the failures. Even if the successes do not acknowledge your help and you never see them afterwards again.

Also you can "save" someone in multiple ways. Cash is not always needed, and if it is needed not always the most needed substance. Talking with someone or helping them with advice is often more helpful then the cash that you add to that.

The goal of helping someone also does not have to be getting them out of the bar. You can also save someone by teaching them how to handle the money earned so they can onvest in their own future. And teach them how to make most out of the situation.

Waerth

Waerth,

Nothing wrong with helping a person better them self at all. But just dumping money on a bar girl who is still working is just stupid, and in mho, makes their situation a lot worse in the long run...

Regarding Mia Nois...how is this any different than straight out whoring? no difference in my book...

Waerth

I think most people know what I was asking :)

yes I think its Stupid to try and Save a BG by paying here to not work bar.

I think you have read enough here about how it does not work out often,

If this hit a personal point with you , well sorry , I hope you are the exception....

OC

Archived