DO Thai men try to save Thai BGs ?

OCgringo

Hi,

Plenty of Thai guys setting up massage parlour or karaoke girls as mia nois, and spending huge amounts on them. The 'normal' deal seems to be a house (in BKK; 2M-ish), a car and a monthly allowance (50,000+).

Sanuk!

Hi,

There are aslo, uni girls in the list. I met a few of them with fancy cars in some the upscale thai bars. The poor guys spend huge amount and sometimes these girls would like to party which they cannot do with there sponsors as they are all bigs shorts or high up in business. In my good old days I had a few of them.

cheers

Guest lazyphil

so what can we conclude here?....tg's/women can twist men folk of all ages and status etc etc around their little fingers??!!

Yes and no.

The rules are clearly set by the (wealthy) thai men.

-> "concubines" - mia nois etc... exist for thai men since a long long time.

To put it simply: The men (who can afford it) provide financial comfort and they get the pussy.

The difference between farangs and thais men?

They are more "money wise": Read they are more aware of the value of the deal and they will usually not fuck up their bank account for a woman.

(but it has to be said that thai men can be pretty stupid when they "flashed" on a girl, I mean not by spending all their money on her but rather "scare away" possible competitors etc....)

If even the "head of the village" in IdontknowherethehellBuriis can afford 1 mia noi

-> the more wealthy thai men can do so.

About rescuing? Not really, they rather consider it as a financial transaction (I pay this and that and you give me sex and companionship)

In some cases, they will "finance" the girl expecting her to get more eduction/better position and in the end it is a win-win situation as the man gets a girl more educated etc...-> more face for him and same for the girl.

Example:

I have a close relation, he is thai and comes from a quite wealthy family but the main point is the family is "real hiso" means not only a decent wealth but a long history and connections in the royal family.

(he is married in this case)

The good point is that he has been studying in the US and his father worked as an Ambassador in Europe so he is not the average thai.

Funny thing is: Him and 2 of his associates (thais too) all "fell" for a soi 33 girl.

In the case of the associates: They consider that as a long-term financial transaction (already quite a few years) so now these girls do not have to worry for their futures but they are still BG level.

My "friend" fell for a soi 33 girl too but he put her at university and she is now commercial director for a very big japanese company

(Sam***), in this case this is a perfect example of a "BG rescued", I have to say that he never planned to divorce his wife (would be far too costly plus the huge loss of face in the thai society) but this soi 33 girl is still his mia noi.

Interesting thing is he never offered her a car + house etc... but he agreed with her at the begining that he would pay her studies + expenses etc..... and then they would see if she succeeds or not.

This seems a very common thing among wealthy thai men:

- They pay and play (with a long term mia noi for the "face" of it and stability + discretion) pls of course other girls

- They "invest" or feel some affection for a girl and then sponsor her exclusively

(Keep in mind that this is not because a thai man can be wealthy enough to afford renting all the BG of bkk that he will do so, more than a few of them prefer for discretion^-face reasons to stick to their wife and their mia-noi)

My 2 satangs

Drogon, seems on the money...highly paternalistic, the man is 'in control'...if the deal goes south, the man just finds another project.

To me it is glorified prostitution. The mia noi who gets on a bit and loses her looks can be replaced...not a good life, but some seem to find it acceptable. It's all very strange if you ask me.

In my office two guys almost came to blows because of girl in a Rachata MP. This happened in the office.

I don't know what their ultimate plans were (or if they had any), but the jealousy and rivalry was out in the open.

There was plenty of "tsk tsk-ing" by the Thai women (who, incidentally, are an increasing majority in Thai offices), and no small amount of curiousity by some of the guys, including me, about what was so special about this massage girl.

In my office two guys almost came to blows because of girl in a Rachata MP. This happened in the office.

Thats kind of what I figured ,

if they are so good twisting falangs around , and they do not speak English , etc well

You have to think they are even better at twisting thai men around that they can "sweet talk" too in Thai

OC

Dragon: "...Yes of course this is still control but who can say he/she does not play "control games"?

It is also a "both ways" control game in this case for some reasons...

From what I know on this, these girls do indeed manipulate the guys to give more and more...one girl gets a house, other girl needs a house, one gets a car, they all need cars...trips? etc...The guys seem to like to show off what they can provide, and the girls play on this...

OC,

WOmen anywhere/everywhere can flip men around and make us stand on our heads if we let them...what is that old saying? "...the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck and she can make the head turn in any direction she wants..." Thje really good ones can do this in such a way that we never know it, or actually enjoy it.

Archived