Billing agent dead ?

buffalo_bill

Old Hippie and Nervous Dog are angry because Nok now has a Roman style impressive annex with pillars on her house and to put some cream on the coffee I thought I post a photo and had to ask them how to do that. They say I should become a sponsor , which I just tried repeatedly by donating 3 Billion Baht to whomever , I think this Kingsanuk . Didn't work because the link to the " billing agent " fails to proceed . Did I make a mistake , do they refuse anything less than 5 million , I am lost . Asking for enlightenment I remain as always

BuBi :thumbup:

Oh most esteemed contributor, step right this way! We are always happen to welcome you to the exalted ranks of the board supporters!

I have fixed the database error what was standing in your way to completion of your praiseworthy task!

sorry for any inconvenience,

Jigger

jigger ,

thank you very much but according to Nok calling me this morning their buffalo is in serious condition and her and the family are anticipating a tragic loss . Nok is in tears . The animal actually stumbled over mummy's leg which is now broken and her uncle had a motorcycle - accident when racing to the polyclinic asking for help. This is a bad day for all of us .

The situation now requires my unconditioned assistance and I am on the way to the local Western Union outlet . Meaning I might be forced to slightly reduce my initially offered 3 billion Baht donation to maybe 200 . Thank you for understanding .

BuBi :thumbup:

Technology Horizons

Box 452

Amherst, Mass 01004-0452....

...is the address from the donation page.

The post office clerk in the US said it needs to say P.O. before the box if it is a US Post office box.

If it is a private mailbox it also needs a street address.

Is this a US Post office box #?

KS,

In another thread someone used the term â??crooked smiles on their tired monkey facesâ?Â. I just hate this kind of shit!. It seems everyone on this board has at least some affinity for Asia in general and Thailand in particular and the monkey stuff was way, way, way over the top. I think every male poster on this board has a pretty thick

skin but people who go after our wives and girlfriends - disproportionately Asian I think â?? are assholes.

What a pain in the ass running this board must be at times.

Sponsorship seems to be a pretty serious responsibility. Buffalo Bill will soon find out. New songs to be learned, secret signals and handshakes, even a non-gay way â?? according to Old Hippie- to find out if other men are sponsors

when lined up at a urinal in a Bangkok bar. I just don't know if I am ready for the responsibility.

As I read that sponsorship started at US$25 I chose the best course for all involved â?? dropped a US Postal Service money order in the mail to the US address this afternoon for $24.99....next year if I am emotionally ready I will go for the full $25. Please do change the donation page address to include P.O. before the Box.

I would not want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member....and an analist

as a sponsor could drive potential respectable sponsors away.

If business improves I will try and do this with a few of the other 257 names I registered in case of BKKanalist getting banned for a drunken post.

Except for the very sad and courageous HIV post today this board is -

Sanuk!

Archived