Cigar Bars?

TheCorinthian

Cigar Bars?

:question:

I regularly go to the Bamboo Bar at the Oriental for a cigar and coffee when I am in LOS. And when I think about cigar Bars, that is pretty much the picture I have.

I also smoke regularly at The Londoner with Dean and Al and Co.

I know that (thank god) you can still smoke and many spots in LOS but are there any Cigar or Cigar themed bars that members here enjoy?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So champagne room.

Next to jw mariott between sukhumvit soi 2 and 4

memberships

ask sandro the manager to negotiate your membership

There are some basic memberships starting at 9k

(if my memory does not betray me)

Best to go and have a try first then if you like the concept buy one of the 2 high memberships.

Gold 29K or platinum 39K

They are the usual memberships with 10 bottles of something etc...+ bottles of champagne

As I seldom drink alcools when the time has come to reniew my membership I get a bargain like:

(I am a gold member)

50K spending credits (with the 15%discounts that normaly go with the platinum membership)

and 5 free barfines etc....

Go have a look and read the menu then if you feel you would like a membership just ask.

(PR manager or sandro or the bartenders)

What I like there:

- Best service I got (better than in G clubs)

- Girls on par with quite a few G clubs, though not at the level of some of the high end G clubs due to the fact this is a concept similar to pegasus. (Girls go with customers and most of the time bed them)

I neve had a bad surprise (scars etc...) with the girls there, although the long dresses can hide them easily.

This is something more like soi 33 but better service and no rip-off.

- Most of the girls speak other languages than thai and some do speak English better than me.

I would say half of the girls have a regular daytime job (some are even real university students) while the others are BG with a sophisticated touch.

- Ladies there cater to all tastes, from a coyote dancer to a BG from NEP who got a promotion.

- I like the bar staff, good to excellent English and funny etc.....

- Girls not pushy (at least I never heard something like buy me drink)

Best memories: Was there during week day and was the only customer at around 8pm.

Sat at my usual places at the counter then my "regulars" came to say hello.

As usual I tell them to sit and have a drink.

Funny thing this is the only place in the world where one day a lady told me no thanks, when I asked if she wanted a drink.....

(she was a bit stomach sick)

Anyway, I started talking with the one I like

(university student with better English than me, intelligent, sexy etc...) about anything.

(there were 30 ladies working this day)

All this to say I ended doing an improvised "private party" ending with a kind of strip poker

(I admit I cheated a lot as I am quite good at cards games)

-> bill was big (cost me half my membership)

but far lower than in other places I went and I got a lot lot fun (ended doing a foursome later)

The concept is similar to pegasus (take away) but when you have a membership (preferably gold or platinum) you have discounts on drinks and ladydrinks and the St/LT is negotiable between you and the lady.

If you happen to be an handsome regular customer like me you could end up paying 2-3K LT to your lady....and the service is far better than the average BG.

To sum it up.

You pay a bigger price for a better package

(long dress, nice makeup, nice place, nice drinks) but what is in the package worths every satang.

(not like many other places in bkk where you throw money at girls who will turn starfish)

This is my favorite place when I want to spend a bit more in BKK and still get someone in my bed who will be worth the effort.

I like to have a place where I can sit and relax, have a decent drink (when I drink alcool) where I will not be pushed to by drinks, where the staff knows me and still offers good service, where there are cute girls, where etc......

Apologies for the long post

Archived