Living with a Thai Girl - My Diet

Nervous_Dog

So since January, I cut back on Beer, Rice, eating lots of meat, cut out completely on sweets and snacks.

And I went from 110 Kg to 99 in July.

Was pretty easy and gradual, and a secret I learnt was, every time I was tempted to eat something I shouldn't I thought "Hmmm, I bet there's a sweet little arsehole that would let me fuck it if I loose enough weight"

Seemed to work as motivation.

Then cum August the wife, maid and kids go back North East, she has 2 - 4 weeks work to do and leaves me alone with the niece.

Now the niece is a really nice kid and VERY eager to keep me happy and not telling my wife she isn;t working to keep me happy, house clean and going to school on time (First class is 7am, last is noon, leave home 6.15, OUCH)

SO

Unlike the wife, who is a good cook but gotten a tad lazy towards the amn of the house, the niece WANTS to keep me satiated, the only way she knows how

By FEEEEEDING me

Breakfast, make the night before for me to warm up is often Jork or a fiery KarTom Gai, Rice in other words! But dam SOOOO yummy!

Lunch, usually 2 course, after noon tea, walnut bread and honey, dinner is 3 or sometimes 4 courses.

All courses coconut rich, no matter that I tell her not too! And SOOOO YUMMY

Not wanting to upset her I feel obliged to eat a reasonable amount.

Fast forward to this weekend, niece and I go up north to collect family, wives job is over, and

I AM 103 Kgs!!!!!!!!

FARKING LITTLE COW GOT ME FAT SHE DID!!!!!!!

So since January, cut out completely on sweets and snacks.

Like your work...

So, that means my bags will be allowed as carry on in future, yes????

...Which means I'll get "to where I'm going"..at least half an hour earlier....

... Sounds REALLY good to me!!!!!

The bloody thing will be 10kg lighter if I don't have to bring "Doggie treats"....5555555555

Cheers DC

Guest lazyphil

doggy, heres a pearl for you. to lose weight you have to manage what you eat and drink, enjoy treats and drink if you still wish but moderatly and E_X_E_R_C_I_S_E and a a 90 second hump and squirt doesn't count! :smirk:

OT a bit but my friend married a Thai had a kid here and moved to the UK. The kid just wouldnt stop eating (she was a chubby little thing). For her 5th Birthday they got her????

A big box of squid

She was beside herself with joy at this, crying with happiness at her lovely gift.

Saved mum and dad a few quid too

Archived