those wicked americans

Guest baldrick

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bush has huge support from religious extremists

with mystical beliefs based on fairy tales revolving around israel.

the iraq war was instigated by militant zionists in the US government.

iraq is the neocon war = "new american century's" war, an organization dominated by militant extremist :clown: zionists

Zion is biblically deeded all the way to the Euphrates.

the push for war with iran is sought by militant zionists both in & out of the US government.

the political goals of US western asia policy is dominated by blind support for the murderous thieves of zion.

:skull:

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell.

iraq is the neocon war = "new american century's" war, an organization dominated by militant extremist :clown: zionists

the push for war with iran is sought by militant zionists both in & out of the US government.

the political goals of US western asia policy is dominated by blind support for the murderous thieves of zion.

Just... wow.

I never thought of you as a Nazi until now. Don't forget to close the door on the oven when you push all the Jews in it.

Bush has huge support from religious extremists

with mystical beliefs based on fairy tales revolving around israel.

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence." - Bertrand Russell.

He has a lot of people who believe Israel is deeded to the Jews against him as well: black baptists, liberal Cathloics, etc.

'God' giving Israel to the Hebrews is part of the old testament which is part of all Christendom.

The only one of them who actively work to make that so are mainly the large white fundamental churches, mainly in the south and midwest. As well as the more observant Jews.

The large inner city black churches that are staunchly anti Republican and pro Dems, teach that same philosophy as well and a part of that community has at best a suspicion of Jews. Ironic now that I think of it.

Archived