those wicked americans

Guest baldrick

My analogies of Vietnam, and European powwers in Africa was an answer to your '..you break it you fix it' statement.

Those lovely Arabs start slave trading in Africa before the Europeans arrived and continued after the Europeans ended it and are still involved in it in north Africa.

I am just as confused over the 'dental work in Thailand' answer???

The main point however, which you conveniently haven't answered is that the belief that Israel belongs to the Hebrews is part of Christendom and is believed by many people are vehementally opposed to Bush and somtimes opposed to Jews or how the Israeli state treats Palestinians. Jesse Jackson for one who is an ordained minister. Al Sharpton as well. As well as numerous Bishops and Cardinals in northern cities.

You did state the word 'extremists' to be fair but I don't know what you define as extremists.

I just didn't agree with your lumping any one who believed the 'fairy tales' as being zionists for the state of Israel. MLK believed those fairy tales as well but managed to take some very progressive viewpoints.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you break it your bought it is the pottery barn rule cited by colon powell

f' david & f' the f'n bible (a bastardization of a glorious LP quote )

any war based on virgin birth & return from the dead & kangaroos are from western asia fairy tales is a religious extremist war.

I care not what you believe in private .. but when extremist religion becomes global war policy .. I MUST STAND UP!

or when religious nut cases strive to deny my daughter health care .. f' um & their insane mystical beliefs...

of all the candidates in the 2004 prez race I like al sharpton best .. I told my black mail carrier that & he laughed all the way to the next yard .. my dogs lubed him tu mutt .. he was my mail man & their cookie man.

outside of the main street in all american ghettos being named MLK I know nothing about him.

jessie jackson is a race-ist with unusual speech patterns

in my youth i had a yard service .. got a contract to maintain 40 rental properties in the inner city .. $15 per yard .. some blacks would not allow me to get a drink from their garden hose (others would bring ice water).. & i did develop a taste for fried chicken.

you posted you were going to get dental work in Thailand.. if you got 3rd world teeth great..

Archived