those wicked americans

Guest baldrick

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naughty,naughty Phil...... :nono:

i made a jokey reference to Americans and was asked publicly to apologise,which i did.... :applause:

now your 'wicked Americans' title is a lot worse than what i said.....shame on you.

but it is a sad story.

i wonder how bad things would be if the Foreign troops all fucked off tomorrow?.

Guest lazyphil

sayjann i dont think you get the sentiment i posted it in. usually americans get blamed for everything, this clearly wasn't their doing, i was sort of trying to be ironic, but not exactly knowing the exact definitian of ironic is i might be wrong?!!

Guest lazyphil

i'm in touch with my femanine side it clearly seems. i changed my mind!

yep, the yanks have done some serious harm, no denying, but lets face it the insurgents are not helping at all. not all the blame lays with the americans, not by a long shot.

Guest lazyphil

er, the yanks are not in syria or egypt, england, chechnaya etc etc......if england was occupied i'd attack the invaders not fellow citizens, doah.

Guest lazyphil

many insurgents have as much/little reason to be in iraq (as the yanks), many are not iraqi . i would select individually those helping the invaders, not randomly blow the hell out of them. i've aknowledged the yanks have dropped a dodo in iraq, you dont have to be a scholar in world politics to figure that out, its just the refusel of you and others to accept others are doing NOTHING to help matters.

Archived