Gangrene,Sukumvit beggars again.

Lusty

Dunno if anyone else has seen him on the overpass near Sumkuvit Soi 13 but this guy has a gangrenous leg wound plus the usually strong smell of almonds that accompany this.

Obviously knowing about the beggar scam and in Thailand,things are not what they always appear to be,could this be staged,eg some stage makeup and some almond essence?

If not,this guy needs serious help.

This was last week so I dont know the situation now.

Anyone else seen him?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last time I was there I drunkenly mistook him for the one in Angelwitch with big tits and took him home and shagged him.

Bit embarresing when I woke up in the morning with him but we both laughed and I gave him 2000 baht.

Cheers

Thats a sick though man...but very funny nonetheless...

I often wonder, some of those beggars are genuine amputees etc, do you think they became beggars on the strength of their disfigurement or did they deliberately acquire a gangrenous stump to induce pathos and precipitate a trickle of coins ?

There's young girl on Samui who has some nasty looking facial scars who begs/sells flowers and a number of friends offered to club together and pay for surgery to remove them but her family intervined because she wouldn't raise as much money for them if they were removed.

Cheers

Archived