Gangrene,Sukumvit beggars again.

Lusty

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure everybody's seen the bloke who lies on some sort of home made skate board and pushes himself along the floor of Sukumvit with a cup infront of him with a practiced "pathetic" look on his face.

I had reason to be in golden Beer Bar one morning sober at around 9am and saw him traveling to work in a very snazzy looking adapted bike contraption that has a hand operated lever to propel it.

Cheers

Thats what I m thinking. The fact that anyone feels they have to beg is a sad situation. But if they have no limbs or are impaired physically, then any tricks to make money is fair game IMHO...

On the other hand...

A French writer said, "Charity causes half the suffering she relieves but can't relieve half the suffering she has caused"

Yeah, I think a few here have reported about the woman at SOi 10 overpass, she begs with a baby or 2...always there, and the kids stay the same age. Sometimes, if you pay attention, you will notice they are different kids

Same,same with the young girl with the puppy who is on the odd numbered side of the footbridge.

Seen her on the last four trips and the puppy never seems to turn into a dog?

Archived