Gangrene,Sukumvit beggars again.

Lusty

....I put my hand into my pocket to give to an old lady on Soi 4 and all I had was a satang coin. She looked into her cup, took it out and threw it me, hitting me in the middle of chest and yelled "Fuck you!" and gave me the finger....

You're not surprised at her reaction are you? Wow, imagine all the things she could have bought with 50 satang! :rolleyes:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was out at 6am recently and passed a street vendor stand serving early morning food which is popular with the taxi drivers, etc. Sitting at one of tables was a "monk" who saw me and gave me a smile, and a big "hello" and then started shaking his money container at me. His smile faded as I walked by him without donating anything.

When I returned about 30 minutes later, he was still at his table but didn't solicit funds this time. I did notice that he wore khaki pants under his monk outfit. I never saw that before on a monk.

Hmmm - Koalas collecting for green peace are worse than child smuggling mafia?

Sorry my ill attempt at humour. :rolleyes: Green peace are however a corrupt and impotent organisation.

Corrupt and full of shit yes, impotent, hardly, they are responsible for a lot of the bullshit "environmental" laws, and keep a lot of needed shit from getting done. Sierra club is another bunch.

Archived