Yippee,girlfriend tests negative!

junglesoup

Great news. I'm no doctor but I've long heard that a positive attitude helps in any illness. The mind is a still a mystery and for some reason happy, positive people tend to heal faster or have less traumatic effects as others.

Also many thanks for sharing your life with us here. You're amongst friends, some in person, some cyber-friends (and perhaps some day in person like myself) but friends nonetheless.

You'll have your down days, emotionally or whatever but overall, if you need the forum for anything all you need to do is ask.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
congrats!

although i must stress that you should still do that second test, if you haven't done so already.

don't you think it's strange that you haven't infected your girlfriend if HIV is supposed to be sexually transmittable?

Not necessarily so strange. Many couples, have 1 member who is HIV+ and the other never gets it...additionally, some couples having one partner who is ++ have even had kids, and the wife nor child has HIV...look at "Magic" Johnson for example.

Not necessarily so strange. Many couples, have 1 member who is HIV+ and the other never gets it...additionally, some couples having one partner who is ++ have even had kids, and the wife nor child has HIV...look at "Magic" Johnson for example.

Yeah exactly my point. We see all these cases where HIV did not spread. Just another anomoly with the HIV theory.

No reason not to live a full normal life.

I agree, but you won't live a full normal life with the HIV "medication".

I met in BKK a Dutch who travelled from Holland to Bangkok by........bike.

And he is HIV positive.

Of course he has to take many pills everyday but he has a "normal life" except at work where some people do not even want to talk to him, like if you could get HIV by talking to someone....

Yeah exactly my point. We see all these cases where HIV did not spread. Just another anomoly with the HIV theory.

No. It's not another anomaly. What is a "theory" to you but is proven fact to 99.999% of the medical/scientific community, completely explains why the virus is relatively hard to transmit or catch. But to understand that would require a fully functioning brain.

Archived