Bye, bye CSLoxinfo..

Vintage_Kwai

Have been using their ADSL for quite some time, but suddenly last week, nothing. No data, no service, nothing. The tech department was unable to help, even had the technician over to check the modem and line. My landline is from the TOT, and was also checked.

The tech basically said, voice transmission okay, but no data transmission, and mumbled something on the lines of political conflicts of interest (CSLox is now in Sillypore hands). Something like that is quite possible, so I'm looking for another ADSL ISP. In the meantime, it's back to the laptop modem and 7-day cards. :(

Anyone else have a similar experience?

no, mine is working fine. at the moment slightly over 80% of the promised download capacity. and this in the middle of the afternoon here in Bangkok when it should be busy.

have the impression that it improved in comaparison with let's say 2-3 months ago when it was very very slow during day time.

maybe i got your bandwith! :neener:

You got mine too then...it has always sucked in the day...and continues to do so.

I've had 2 time outs recently, during the day both times. Never happened before though. They are getting worse for me anyway. I will change when i move. Great way to run a business, never offer refunds, always have a poor service...never seek to improve it. I hope the new owners are happy.

The tech basically said, voice transmission okay, but no data transmission, and mumbled something on the lines of political conflicts of interest (CSLox is now in Sillypore hands).

That was also the impression I got from CSLoxInfo when I complained about their slow line. One of their represntatives said they had some conflict going on and it was uncertain when it could be resolved. This is purely speculation, but I would not be surprised a bit if it is political conflicts that are hitting them. Then again my new provider is an AIS affiliate (same hands), and seems like they have no such problems.

Paillote

Archived