Dollhouse arrogance?

Palatkik

Funny you guys are mentioning the Angelwitch incident. That was my home bar in my trip reports. Wow! No one in there tried to act stupidly with me or my friends except one girl who was Pak's best friend or something who had a hellish attitude. Pak made me buy that tramp a drink too. I was too pissed but did it anyway. The girl OH may have been my friend Kevin's second night girl! (claimed 28 years old not the cutest in the world) She claimed to have just started the night before. Yeah and I have a sick buffalo currently dying on the Brooklyn Bridge. Lots of stuff is now making sense. Pak is a sweetie but then again I now see that this whole thing is a friggin game. And you better learn the rules or be humbled in Bangkok...

Mykal

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: mykal ]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I visited Dollshouse (Pattaya)for the august dance contest.There were three dancers I wanted to barfine(not all at once).I was about as successful as I would be in a disco in my home town!The ones I spoke to gave me the impression that they would be doing me a favour by going with me.They were all over the japs though.Gave up at midnite and went out and got a dirty little beerbar girl.Mind you the dancers there are well fit and they know it!

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

The girl OH may have been my friend Kevin's second night girl! (claimed 28 years old not the cutest in the world) She claimed to have just started the night before. Yeah and I have a sick buffalo currently dying on the Brooklyn Bridge. Lots of stuff is now making sense.

Mykal

Oh has been working before at DollHouse and Rock Hard. She's also done some trips to Hong Kong and Singapore... you know what I mean...

Maybe the day before you went to AW was her first night there. When Rock Hard closed his CEP Go GO bar she went back home... may be Singapore/Hong Kong tour?... when she was back she had a problem, that I don't know, with the Rock Hard Management... and simply she changed bar...

BTW: She was stalking me during loooooong time... lucky I was not having any interest on her... smile.gif" border="0 ... Due to this I do know some fun histories about her... that now I do understand much better after the DC 'incident'... but even after what she did I'll not post them... sad... very sad...

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: SoiAngel ]

quote:

Originally posted by Smittyjp:

By all means try it out. The bottom line was mentioned by several posters already - YMMV on any given night. I based my views on two trips in the past 5 months, in which I hit Dollhouse 7 - 10 times and never got more than passing interest. Is this cause I expect to be oohhed and ahhed at? Yes. I'm used to being screamed about in go go's and beerbars alike, so when I get blown off and see my friends (who live there) get blown off, I think somethings up. Maybe they're looking for older, higher rollers, or asian tour groups maybe. Probably wouldn't bother me in another club but Dollhouse is full of stunners IMHO.

I have to agree with Smitty. There is something about the Dollhouse (Pattaya and Bkk) that just does not feel right. I keep going back (less and less these days)because of the eye candy but have yet to pull something out of there. Usually it is because of a lack of any interest from the girls. When I have found interest from a potential barfine they have always given me a vibe that says (don't do it, your wasting your money).

Anyone have any theories why? I have a few but it seems there are many who know the bar and management much better than I do.

quote:

Originally posted by Alfalfa:

When I have found interest from a potential barfine they have always given me a vibe that says (don't do it, your wasting your money).

I would say that this happens everywhere... IMHO there is a very important thing to do not forget... girls do not have any obligation to go with a customer if they don't want to.

What you are affirming about DollHouse I have felt it at Rainbow 2 and at a lot of Patpong bars... but at the end this doesn't mean anything to me... maybe next day I go there I'll be more lucky... Who knows! smile.gif" border="0

Not sure what was up with the Doll house girls this last trip. I was trying to pull one of the "sign Girls" from in front. She said she'd go, but no boom boom,? then why would I bother? a few days later she said she'd go, but had "problem," then giggled and said "I have Mens" she then counted on her fingers and said come back Saturday. Yeah, so why didn't she go any of the other times before the old girl kicked in?

I also tried with another "sign girl," I had gone with before, she was coming into the adjacent beer bar and asking me when I'd take her with me. I said tonight, I'll see you around 1:30 (about an hour) so I go back, the place is closed, I see her outside, she says she can't go.

I go back another night, after she has again asked me to take her out, same deal, I buy a few colas, and then she gets ready to go home (it's closing time) I am asked to leave, so I go out, I see her, and again she doesn't want to go, yet she keeps comming into the beer bar next door and asking me when she can go with me again. What is this all about? Then when I go in there, with plenty of time before closing, I get ignored...?

In the passed, I have never had a problem there, yet this last trip, I couldn't get anything out of there. I had offered to pay barfines each time, but was blown off. And when I asked why they wouldn't go when I met them outside, the one girl told me it was because she would have her salary docked if she went with a customer after closing, which made no sense since I had offered to pay the bar.

I thought it was just me, but in reading these posts, I see others have had similar experiences...so what gives? I will probably give them one more chance, since I have had many good times there, but I will probably be less tolorant of any B.S.

quote:

Originally posted by SoiAngel:

I would say that this happens everywhere... IMHO there is a very important thing to do not forget... girls do not have any obligation to go with a customer if they don't want to.

What you are affirming about DollHouse I have felt it at Rainbow 2 and at a lot of Patpong bars... but at the end this doesn't mean anything to me... maybe next day I go there I'll be more lucky... Who knows!

I certainly do not disagree with you on that. Dollhouse obviously does not have a monopoly on bad attitude, head games and all the Bullshit that accompanies it. I think what I (and others)are trying to say is that the average experience seems to point to a higher BS factor at the Dollhouse establishments compared to many other places. Have to agree with another poster that both the Bkk and Pattaya bars seems a bit cliquish which maybe has something to do with the bad vibes.

To the boardmember with the fair hair I was talking to in Dollshouse 27th/8th(you where suckling your Tg,s tit and had to return to the UK briefly for a funeral).Sorry I didn,t come back After I went to buy some fags but I got sidetracked(as you do in Pattaya)Please can you remind me of your handle.Originally met and Woodstocks.Will return the beer next time we meet.

Archived