Dollhouse arrogance?

Palatkik

I was far from impressed when I visited Dollhouse at CEP in August. Besides being "stuck up" these girls were asking way too much money (no, I'm not butt-ugly). The one I was talking to asked 1500 baht for short time and 4000 for long (not including the barfine)! When I decided to leave, this girl went ballistic on me and demanded that I give her 100 baht because she let me touch her tits! I bought her 2 lady drinks during our talk and could not believe the fucking nerve of this bitch to be screaming in my face and digging her nails into my arm just because I wasn't stupid enough to hook up with her.

Needless to say, I will never darken the doorstep Dollhouse again.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by J. T. Sterling:

I was far from impressed when I visited Dollhouse at CEP in August. Besides being "stuck up" these girls were asking way too much money (no, I'm not butt-ugly). The one I was talking to asked 1500 baht for short time and 4000 for long (not including the barfine)! When I decided to leave, this girl went ballistic on me and demanded that I give her 100 baht because she let me touch her tits! I bought her 2 lady drinks during our talk and could not believe the fucking nerve of this bitch to be screaming in my face and digging her nails into my arm just because I wasn't stupid enough to hook up with her.

Needless to say, I will never darken the doorstep Dollhouse again.

Hi Sterling,

A name, #, physical description etc. would be appreciated so that I can make sure not to be on the same side of the bar has her.

quote:

Originally posted by Alfalfa:

I have to agree with Smitty. There is something about the Dollhouse (Pattaya and Bkk) that just does not feel right. I keep going back (less and less these days)because of the eye candy but have yet to pull something out of there. Usually it is because of a lack of any interest from the girls. When I have found interest from a potential barfine they have always given me a vibe that says (don't do it, your wasting your money).

Anyone have any theories why? I have a few but it seems there are many who know the bar and management much better than I do.

I would seriously doubt that management advises the girls to be cold towards punters. As such, this may be a good observation of how the girls are like when they in fact are not pushed to jump all over punters.

If I put myself in the girls' shoes, I'd rather work in a place whereby I could relax a bit and not have to desperately seek out any punter who is breathing and has reasonable cash flow. Patpong is an example of this to the extreme- the girls are all over you because of the pressure by management to accumulate drinks and barfines.

Also there is a 'stunner factor' in that the better-looking girls get used to punters seeking them out, rather than vice-versa. Put a lot of better-looking girls in one area and you'll find a bit of a cold attitude unless management is very creative/pro-active. Rainbow II is a good example of this.

The only bar I've ever seen with a combination of very attractive girls and good attitude was Titty Twister about a year ago. The late mamasan used to be very relaxed about certain issues (such as letting the girls drink, coming in late sometimes, taking certain days off) but was very strict about generally keeping the girls in line. The place had a party atmosphere with most of the waitresses being very drunk at the end of each night. It caused some bill problems but made the place very fun.

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by Crash999:

The only bar I've ever seen with a combination of very attractive girls and good attitude was Titty Twister about a year ago. The late mamasan used to be very relaxed about certain issues (such as letting the girls drink, coming in late sometimes, taking certain days off) but was very strict about generally keeping the girls in line. The place had a party atmosphere with most of the waitresses being very drunk at the end of each night. It caused some bill problems but made the place very fun.

Cheers!

Great point Crash!

While Titty Twister remains one of my favorite bars in NEP, it was better a year ago when Neung ran the place. You still see some of what you mentioned, but the new katoey mamasan is just not Neung. In the case of TT, I think having a decent guy as an owner also contributes to the bar's success.

Lastly, I think the quality of the ladies in TT has diminished over time (certainly since it opened), but IMO it remains one of the best party bars around.

Archived