Karen Long necks

frede

The famous Paduang women you are referring to are, I would say, not available for sanook. However if you are so inclined I can arrange for you a trip to Karen State where you can try your luck. This will involve an illegal crossing into Burma so you can experience the joy of being in breach of the visa laws of two countries at once. You will need to pay a fee to the KNU for your safe passage across the border and probably a good idea to bring along some bribe money for those you meet along the way. Once there they will be more than happy to point you in the right direction to the closest village. Be warned though if you happen to bump into a SPDC patrol or some DKBA doing an amphetamine run they will probably rob, shoot, burn and bury you (not necessarily in that order) without anyone ever knowing. You might also want to consider taking means to knock yourself because if you step on a land-mine during your travels, you'll probably prefer to be dead. PT me if your interested.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

frede....didn't mean to upset you but really can't take your post seriously. If you are who you say you are which is :dunno: you would understand the reaction you got. If your not who you say you are which is :dunno: you won't. As for you CNN reference, pretty much stage-managed journalism when it come to Burma.

Archived