Karen Long necks

frede

Bust,

I'll address your points once more, I'll take 2 mins to type but then that's your lot.

You didn't upset me, you made me smile. I find you comical buddy.

You state you can't take my post seriously. Well, if your reaction is to troll, that's up to you. To be honest nana,the Pong and Cowboy bore me. YOu are likely content. Good luck. But what I will say is that if someone wants to go the extra mile (like you and your ladyboy lovers, others shouldn't troll)

I don't expect you to know who I am. Hence the reaction I got. Anyone in and out of Burma knows who KJ is and what it means.That is why I pulled you for your silly wee post on Burma affairs. It wasn't really impressive to spout what you read.

Again, if you knew anything about Burma as your post hoped to suggest to me and other readers, you would known I have fuck all to do with CNN. I was interviewed by CNN, it's considered a bit of a classic when it comes to Mae Sai and those in Burma, just as this post was meant to mean...to you, no but to other on ther front, much.

Anyways, as I said, I consider you a tad childish and furthermore, a bit of a sheep not to mention predicatble (as are most of your posts as well)

I'm going to jump back on topic now, a trip report will be posted in 9 days as a poster known to me passed on some info. I guess you won't be reading it as you couldn't possibly take it seriously. Afterall, it won't contain Burmese ladyboys.....

That's ya lot

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchmaster.....is that the royal 'we'? I wasn't aware I was replying to you unless you and him and very, very close?

I don't suppose you could know me, this is cyberspace afterall. Much like Dubai, noone actually gives a toss.

PS Are you an TEFL Teacher by any chance?

KJ Out

Does anyone have the address of the KJ Fanclub???

Not that I'm interested in joining or anything like that, but maybe the website has tips on how to be "Cool" and "Tough"....Oh and how to spot...Lady Boy lovers.... :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Shit, if any of "Bust's" harem are LB's...it'd be "Amost" worth a thought....lol...

Nah....only joking :barf::barf: not for this little Black duck!!!

Hope the OP is better informed about "Things Burmese" than he is about Bust's orientation

DC out

Archived