Karen Long necks

frede

Good Evening folks,

I have been reading the forum for some time and note many different threads on various forms of sexual contact in Thailand.

I have read threads on Bargirls, good girls, ladyboys both pre and post op, gay relationships male on male female on female, farang girlfriends in LOS and Farangland, Farang wives both current and divorced. I have even read a thread on midgets.

So, I write regards the following. I have an urge to bed a Burmese Karen long neck. In comparison to other threads, I don't think this is strange.

My question is two fold.1. Have any of you accomlished this? 2. How would I go about it?

Respectfully yours

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be nice boys! He's new and we should welcome him.

Anyway, you will not find that in BKK. You'll have to head up to Mae Sot, or Mae Hon Son or the like and hunt there. Doubtful you'll find any as I understand they are quite a closed community, but you never know. TiT afterall.

Regards,

SD

SuaDam, Thanks for the post. You are right, it's Thailand afterall all my time here, nothing shocks anymore. Sanook indeed

Cavanami,great link the photo gallary is great. I'm going to buy a few of his prints. Thanks alot.

And Bangkok traveller. Is that true? Ripped off by a long neck. Now that's one for the pub tales, beats footie stories. Nice

Archived