Dilemma - Which Option To Take?

MooNoi

I've managed to grab some leave from work and am heading back to LOS for 10 days in October. :thumbup:

I'm planning on spending my time in Pattaya. :)

My 2 favourite regular gals are there. Let's call them Peppermint Polly and Happy Hostess. :soccer:

I keep in touch with them both every day by a varying means of sms, online chat and the occasional phone call.

They both know I'm coming back but don't know about each other. :shhh:

Both have said they want to see me when I'm back there and want me to spend all my time with them. Peppermint Polly has even offered me to stay at her apartment, which isn't a bad pad at all. :tophat:

Money's not an issue in any way, but Happy Hostess will not ask for any payment (although obviously I'll pay for meals, drinks when we're out, the odd phone-card and trinket here and there), and Peppermint Polly's happy with 1500 baht per day.

The sex is fantastic with both of them :condom: and is real "GFE" sex. And if its an act, I don't care - it makes me feel great, and I enjoy it.

I actually really like both of them and have a great time with them whenever we're together. There's no problems, no hassles and generally good vibes at all times. ;)

Both have intimated more than once since I've returned to Australia that they'd like to talk about getting a tourist visa to Australia and coming here for a "holiday", and both have said if they did this then they'd pay for their own airfares. That's fine by me, as long as its just a holiday and then they go home again. I'm wary of a full-time relationship and/or marriage with both of them at this stage. I probably should have acted totally non-commital about this, but I haven't helped my cause by the odd drunken text-message that's crossed outback Australia, the Java sea and northwards over the Gulf of Thailand that says something along the lines of "when you come for holiday here and see me?" and "of course I not go with other lady daring"... Oh well.. mai pen rai. Dung happens. You makes ya bed, ya lie in it!

I like both of them a lot, and the problem is, now that I've told them both that I'm coming over, who do I spend my time with? I would like to spend 5 days with each, but I know that this wouldn't go down very well with either of them. I know its "up to me" and not them, but it would make me feel a little guilty.

And if I decide to spend all my time with one of them, what do I tell the other?

I could try and lie-low and be discreet and stay out of the other's way whilst I am there, but I don't want to be watching over my shoulder every 5 minutes. They both know all my haunts in Pattaya, so I'm sure that at some stage I would be found-out. :(

And with both girls working for bars that have very close ties with the other's, and a lot of girls in those bars knowing me and knowing each other, I'm sure that word would spread through the BG grapevine that I was in town.

I guess it comes down to 2 things:

1) I don't want to cause offense. Neither of these girls have *ever* done anything remotely bad to me, and have only ever taken care of me 100% and made me feel great. (Both in and out of the bed). They don't deserve to be shat on. Having been home three months now and answering constant text messages of "when you come back see me?" with "as soon as I can honey" it would look pretty rotten to pretend I'm not coming when I really am or say "sorry I am coming to Pattaya but I don't want to see you".

2) I want my cake and eat it too. (But what good is cake if you can't eat it, I say!) :p

So how do I get out of this? I really like both girls and would love to spend 5 days each with them. But is it possible to do this? :help:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take one to Samui, and the other to Hua Hin.

Less than ideal for sure, but you asked ....

Interesting option, Chapster, and one that I have thought about, but there's other people I really want to (and have to) catch up with in Pattaya for various reasons. Not girls - farang friends who live there. (Including my best mate in LOS who's on the board right now as I type this actually... better make sure the ice box/cashier's seat is working this time, fella! :D )

So good idea, but I really want to spend my time in Pattaya for various reasons so another location is not an option for me unfortunately.

Easy, you say i'll spend 5 days with you peppermint P, then i'm spending time with a friend...same to the other female, but obviously reversed...these are bargirls...not potential girlfriends, right?

Right?????

It's all sounding a bit dodgy...i think/feel you are on a well known highway, or at danger of being seen on it soon...lots of 'emotions' about....

Alternatively, you fess up...be honest...or heaven forbid, choose between them!!!!!! It'll probably end in tears regardless...i spot trouble ahead...take a parachute, or stay in lo-rise buildings.

And never get involved with bargirls...but you know that...

Faustian,

I'm trying to spot some sort of hole.. some little opening anywhere in your post where I can come back and say "yeah but..."

And I can't! :crazy:

Everything you've written is true, unfortunately.

Oh well.. as I said in my original post - I made my bed so I have to lie in it. Just who with is the dilemma.

Yes, when I wake up tomorrow morning I'm sure I'll be flamed by the "they're just whores, you're the boss its up to you" brigade, but having known both these girls for a fairly long time, I can't look at it that way. For me its always "they're people first, bar girls second." Can't help feeling that way unfortunately. It would be so much easier if I didn't.

Doggy, as I said, not an option.

And it doesn't matter which one of them decides to come to Australia, if they do, as I am sure I'll be able to co-ordinate it so that they both don't arrive at the same time!! (I hope!!)

I'd be happy with either of them coming out for a few weeks.

Also check who CAN get a visa - could be a deciding factor, stay with the one in Pattaya who cant get the visa, take the one who can get the visa to Aus

;)

I would think both of them would have a pretty good chance of a tourist visa. Both have good money in the bank, excellent English skills, have travelled overseas before and would be able to handle themselves in an interview very well.

How does this work?:

Day 1: Arrive Pattaya, meet up with mates & Girl #1.

Day 2-4: Take Girl #1 to Samui

Day 5: Return to Pattaya, Meet up with mates again, tearful goodbye with Girl #1

Day 6: Another day with mates, Meet up with girl #2

Day 7-9: Off to Hua Hin with #2

Day 10: Return to Pattaya, more time with mates, another tearful goodbye.

Archived