Dilemma - Which Option To Take?

MooNoi

"...Yes, when I wake up tomorrow morning I'm sure I'll be flamed by the "they're just whores, you're the boss its up to you" brigade, but having known both these girls for a fairly long time, I can't look at it that way. For me its always "they're people first, bar girls second." Can't help feeling that way unfortunately. It would be so much easier if I didn't...."

Ok, let me be the first :) They ARE people, who happen to be whores, they most likely see you as a customer first, and a person second. You have already acknowledged that this could all be an act on their part, and that you don't care. So assume it is an act, and then go from there. Maybe you should at least entertain that notion. Remember, this is all just business on the surface. And yes, you are the boss, plain and simple.

All that said, Dog has a point, see how they act away from their home environment. The other plan posed by rchapstick seemed plausible, *EXCEPT* there could be a possibility that you will be spotted by girl #1, when out with girl #2. So maybe not hanging around Pattaya is your best option.

Another plan, suggest a week long threesome? Best it could be is they go for it, worst is they cut your dick off, in which case, you don't have to worry about this again. :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piggy,

Fancy asking this bunch of misfits (me included) for advice....

Christ man ...they're only whores....why do you give a shit what they think????? Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen!!!!

(Feel better now that someone's actually said it????)....No??...I didn't think so...

I guess, as someone with "2 Wives" I feel remotely qualified to assist you in your "Hour of need"...but then again....mine aren't even in the same Country.....let alone the same Square kilometer...and assisted by the Thai BG telegraph...

To put it simply.....YOU'RE FUCKED!!

OH has what could be the perfect "Dream" solution....a 10 day 3some....but I personally think it would become more of a nightmare, than a dream.

What you need is a "Sports Bra" solution.....Keep 'em separated......my son...

The 5 day / 5day option could be good...if you can pull it off...BUT, that's a BIG "If"....and as you said you would be constantly be looking over your shoulder.

The odds of a well known "han sum" man like you NOT being busted by the TG Mafia would be almost unbackable..

So, Piggy, I reckon you need to make a call....or "Risk it" with 1 for the first 5 days, then take the other one down to Koh samet for 4 or 5 days...

If it was me taking this course of action, I would choose my "Most preferred" for the first 5 days...

That way, if the other one "Busted" you, you could always tell No.1 that it was an old girlfriend....lol... cos the chances of keeping No.2 happy would be slimmer than "Me"....lol...

On the other hand, you could take 1 for a few days and then "have a falling out" and dump her and head for the other one!!!!

If I was a gambling man, my money would be on "Happy Hostess"

But....remember "Your" words of wisdom to ME regarding "Triangles".......someone ALWAYS gets hurt!!!

True words, young man....true words...

Still, I'm sure a smart young stud like you will find a way to "DO" both of 'em

Good Luck.....ENJOY

Cheers DC

"...Yes, when I wake up tomorrow morning I'm sure I'll be flamed by the "they're just whores, you're the boss its up to you" brigade, but having known both these girls for a fairly long time, I can't look at it that way. For me its always "they're people first, bar girls second." Can't help feeling that way unfortunately. It would be so much easier if I didn't...."

Ok, let me be the first :) They ARE people, who happen to be whores, they most likely see you as a customer first, and a person second. You have already acknowledged that this could all be an act on their part, and that you don't care. So assume it is an act, and then go from there. Maybe you should at least entertain that notion. Remember, this is all just business on the surface. And yes, you are the boss, plain and simple.

All that said, Dog has a point, see how they act away from their home environment. The other plan posed by rchapstick seemed plausible, *EXCEPT* there could be a possibility that you will be spotted by girl #1, when out with girl #2. So maybe not hanging around Pattaya is your best option.

Another plan, suggest a week long threesome? Best it could be is they go for it, worst is they cut your dick off, in which case, you don't have to worry about this again. :)

Sounds like Moo Noi is the Farang equivalent of Soi Sacket girl or one of the other little heartbreakers you have known OH. Som Nom Nar whatever happens eh?

Meanwhile my big problem is whether it's worth washing the car this weekend with it likely to rain. :(

But....remember "Your" words of wisdom to ME regarding "Triangles".......someone ALWAYS gets hurt!!!

True words, young man....true words...

Cheers DC

They were my exact thoughts as well :smirk:

You need to make a decision or it's going to completely fuck up your holiday. Perhaps you have to consider seeing neither. You going over to enjoy yourself not to stress out. The juggling act is no fun as you know. If you can't decide between two, you should not chose either one of them, because you don't care for them the way you should. Both posses qualities you like, but probably only both together would be perfect.

I can solve it for you with one word......."Phillipines" :D

"...OH has what could be the perfect "Dream" solution....a 10 day 3some....but I personally think it would become more of a nightmare, than a dream..."

Well, if his luck is anything like mine, they will "sync Up" and get their periods for the whole 10 days... :(

"...What you need is a "Sports Bra" solution.....Keep 'em separated......my son..."

I like this expression, can I use it? maybe it will become a new catch phrase!

"...The 5 day / 5day option could be good...if you can pull it off...BUT, that's a BIG "If"....and as you said you would be constantly be looking over your shoulder.

The odds of a well known "han sum" man like you NOT being busted by the TG Mafia would be almost unbackable.."

Ah, yes, but, were he to pull it off, with out being caught, and well, having "it" pulled off, he would perhaps become a legend among punters. Maybe someone will even write a song about him!

Remember those stupid Sit coms, where the guy has 2 dates and has to run back and fourth between the 2 all night...? Maybe Piggy can work it that way? hi jinx will ensue!

Ok, now the time to really have some fun...anyone care to wager on whether or not Piggy can pull this one off?

piggy you meet those girls on your last visit right & managed to see both separately I guess so do it again & pretty soon I'm sure you're gonna realize which one turned 'sour' in the mean time :down:

then spend the rest of your time with the other one or even find a better one along the way - perhaps one that doesn't claim to pay her own airfare just to come & fuck you for free in OZ LOL :)

so if the whores still insist they wont see you again unless they stay with you the whole stay then you probably need to pay their market price :shocked:

Archived