Dilemma - Which Option To Take?

MooNoi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peppermint and Happy are likely making their own plans on how to be with you without one of their other visiting boyfriends catching them.

Anyway, you are past the point of being honest with either of these girls. In Thailand, honesty is not the best policy if you cause someone to lose face.

I am willing to help you out of this mess. You give me 2-3K Baht per day to keep one of the girls busy and out of your way while you spend time with the other one. We boardmembers need to stick together. ;)

I am willing to help you out of this mess. You give me 2-3K Baht per day to keep one of the girls busy and out of your way while you spend time with the other one. We boardmembers need to stick together.

Thanks, JJ!

But you haven't seen them... they might be ugly!

Or.. ladyboys!

Still keen? ;)

I am willing to help you out of this mess. You give me 2-3K Baht per day to keep one of the girls busy and out of your way while you spend time with the other one. We boardmembers need to stick together.

Thanks, JJ!

But you haven't seen them... they might be ugly!

Or.. ladyboys!

Still keen? ;)

I'll send you an invoice depending on the damage.

Just go to Pattaya, let them know you are coming, but do not agree to spend all your time with either of them. Let them know that you will see them when you can but that it will not be every day, as you have other things to do/people to see. Then just see each of them when you choose and if either finds out that you're with another girl when you're not with them then so be it.

Holidays in LOS should NOT be complicated by situations like this.

Who knows, you might even meet another girl that you prefer to either of them!

Agree with MM.......be straight up, have your own accomodation (hotel/room/condo ?) dont be reliant or trapped with staying at her Condo. Tell them the rules.... :deal: I will see you at (blah) and you at (blah)...whoever does not like it (bye bye :wave:) If they both like you then whatever time ($$) you can give them will be good and who's know the next chick you meet might be the one!

Good luck :cool:

Archived